Close
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 87

well am not talking in comms

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post
    well I am interested, BUT I have a hearing issue and would not be able to use comms, other than keyboard, I was kinda shoved to one side in the guild when everyone started using teamspeak ect and being told I can not raid if I do not have comms.

I would hate to create a new team in yet another guild/realm and end up being ignored again. (the reason I started boxing). I have moved servers/guilds a few times, so I am a bit reluctant to do it again.

so please say so from off, no comms no play with the guild.
    I am more than willing to work with you to come up with a solution that fits you and the guild/raid. I also am willing to do this before you make the decision to join us or not. I don't want anyone to spend money or effort if they don't know how important details will be handled. We can either create a thread if you are okay with a public discussion and getting suggestions from others or we can discuss it in a PM. Whichever you prefer is fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    well am not talking in comms
    No, we expect you to sing on comms! With the exception of the raid leader and some singular roles, like tanks and tank healers, most people don't have a reason to talk during an encounter in my experience. That said, almost everyone needs a way to listen or get status updates. This is usually through voice chat or addons like Deadly Boss Mods. This is where things will need to be sorted out so Dadjitsu can receive enough information to enjoy the raid and be integrated into it. There is a solution, we just need to find it.

Ultimately, this guild and the events I'll be running are about the members having fun and doing the things they want to do. People don't have to enjoy every event there is, but there needs to be enough variety that everyone can find something they will enjoy.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

I've found that comms work well but DBM is just as effective. My old GM used to have a few macros for each encounter, that said what to avoid and what to do, then we just followed DBM and common sense

Yea. I was thinking DBM and anything specific to an encounter that was different that what had been discussed previously being typed in gchat. Of course, any questions would be answered as well. It's a smaller group of people so I think it's reasonable to expect them to wait a little bit to make sure someone has a clear picture of whats going on or might have changed from the plan.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Who is playing on chamber of aspects then? I multibox on that realm for a few years and never seen another boxer... dont mistake the amount of boxers with my chars... i got 11 teams there..

I believe rizzey, wubsie, and ebony have teams there and perhaps some others do to. I just started there and will begin leveling teams in the next few days. Grondir was going to roll a solo char or two. Few other people have said they would be coming. This is all horde side. Not sure which side you are.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    I believe rizzey, wubsie, and ebony
    Ye, Rizzey, me, Ebony and Dionasira started migrating from Outland at the start of legion (since it's drama central). Outside of us, I am aware of 2-3 other active boxers on the realm. I'll try and talk to people if they're interested in joining, or atleast coming along for events if they choose to keep their own guilds.

ya i might in the end seeing how my gold farming goes to move my hunters and have them all here am not sure atm am CRZ a lot.

I have to say I am encourage by the response so far and as long as no one else has any issue about playing with someone who will not be on line with teamspeak ect, then I am happy to participate. It will be nice to play with others again, it has been a long time since I have done that.

It would be a help if you could indicate what sort of team you would want me to play, I guess it dps, as the more important roles you would wont to be on voice chat, any preference?, I was fancying shadow priest but will play whatever.

I have 5 accounts (all separate bnet)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadjitsu View Post
    I have to say I am encourage by the response so far and as long as no one else has any issue about playing with someone who will not be on line with teamspeak ect, then I am happy to participate. It will be nice to play with others again, it has been a long time since I have done that.

It would be a help if you could indicate what sort of team you would want me to play, I guess it dps, as the more important roles you would wont to be on voice chat, any preference?, I was fancying shadow priest but will play whatever.

I have 5 accounts (all separate bnet)
    I won't get political, as this isn't the place, but I'm a strong believer in the principles behind the US law called the ADA. You accommodate people when it is reasonable. Period.

Bring the team you want to play. You have the right to play what you want. DPS is a good choice for everyone. DPS will get into everything there is room for people. Tanks and some other situational roles only need so many characters. Healers are somewhere in between. After a while, if there is a need and you are having fun, bring something else and we'll fit them in. This is the procedure and my advice for everyone.

- Souca
    This space for rent.