Close
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 87

Hybrid View

Default Forming a EU guild and holding events

Okay. I think we need to have a new guild on a EU server so we have a place for new players to go after they attend a bootcamp (on a EU server, of course) and as a place to organize upcoming events beyond bootcamps. I was thinking we should start with a PvE guild. While they might not like it, PvP players can play on a PvE. Asking a PvE player to level on and adjust to a PvP server is a completely different animal. Down the road if there is enough interest to keep two guilds active we can create a PvP guild as well. My thought for the initial guild is Doomhammer Ally side, but I want your suggestions. If there is a realm that has a good number of boxers in the community, or willing to join the community, already in place then that might be a better place. So post and give your thoughts on what realm to make a new home on.

As for timing, once we settle on a realm, I'll get at least one character setup (maybe boosted to 100) so we can get a guild and people can either start new teams or transfer. I'll level a harem of teams once I finish my current RaF. Once there are enough people we can start having bootcamps and events based on what people would like to do. No point in holding an event if nobody wants to attend.

If you don't want to join the guild, but just wanna be around the great people in this community and the other people like me, that's cool too. With the GreenWall addon we can share gchat so it feels like one big guild.

I'm really excited about this. Let's make it happen.

Remember, dual-boxing.com loves yEU!

- Souca Doesn't Want to Be an Ugly American
    This space for rent.

Depends on if we go Horde or Aly.. Draenor is good for Horde and Silvermoon for Aly if you want strong servers with a busy ah.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Depends on if we go Horde or Aly.. Draenor is good for Horde and Silvermoon for Aly if you want strong servers with a busy ah.
    Had your post moved so we could put it where it is needed and keep the bootcamp thread cleaner. Nothing against you.

- Souca Works the Puppet Strings
    This space for rent.

there a nice list on chamber of aspects-eu of boxers now a days

I'm on Outland, little 5-box team. Play for the wPvP so it suits me. At first the A/H ratio was a real problem but can hold my own against a few now so WQ are not too bad.

I know there are a few Horde boxxers on CoA.

Outland can be pretty busy with wPvP some nights, DanP#2725 if you ever need a x-realm ticket

Going to change to potential realm to Chamber of Aspects (PvE), Horde. Thoughts? I really want this to work for you guys and that means making it meet your desires.

- Souca Just Wants to Think of the Boxers, Won't Someone Think of the Boxers
    This space for rent.

Once RaF gets upped to 100 I'll make a new team wherever it is. Just can't face 90-100 again lol

I understand. I'm in the process of doing around 18 teams plus whatever I do for EU, so I feel your pain. You could always bring a solo toon since we will need those for some events, basically anything were something needs to be tanked as a solo has more freedom in those situation, and also to just hang out.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Oh, I'll probably join with a DH or DK. Would be nice to have a few people around lol

Awesome. Yea, I think it would be good to have a solo tank and a solo healer. Most teams can heal themselves, but having a healer that can target anyone and/or focus on the tank will help a lot with harder content. Same with a tank that can move freely and not have to worry about re positioning followers or keeping them out of the fire. I am more than willing to fill the healer role since I'm the event organizer and my teams and chars are really there to facilitate events for you guys.

- Souca Heals All
    This space for rent.