Close
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 51 to 60 of 87

Going to bite the bullet and setup a new RaF.

I get too overwhelmed with having one of every class so thinking of doing only hunters, druids, DK's, Paladins and monks.

Am am I missing anything?

i have settled for pally dk team and a hunter team

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    Going to bite the bullet and setup a new RaF.

I get too overwhelmed with having one of every class so thinking of doing only hunters, druids, DK's, Paladins and monks.

Am am I missing anything?
    Unless there is content you have to do right away, I'd make as many teams as you can stand to level to 90. I've done so many RaF where I ended up with a few teams and regretted not making more when I realized that class X was suddenly good and I didn't have any. With heirlooms you can get to 90 in 2-3 days of strong leveling or a week of casual. More than enough time for a team of every class. Just saying. You don't want to think about doing another RaF in 4 months because you didn't get that one class.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Unless there is content you have to do right away, I'd make as many teams as you can stand to level to 90. I've done so many RaF where I ended up with a few teams and regretted not making more when I realized that class X was suddenly good and I didn't have any. With heirlooms you can get to 90 in 2-3 days of strong leveling or a week of casual. More than enough time for a team of every class. Just saying. You don't want to think about doing another RaF in 4 months because you didn't get that one class.

- Souca

Think I'll level as many as I can stand, and do a team on Silvermoon (A) and Draenor (H) along the way.

But the only thing I neglected to think about.....

The AK grind on the new account lol

Just got to wait for the trial status to finish so I can carry on my RaF chain!!
    Last edited by Grondir : 03-11-2017 at 05:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Grondir View Post
    Think I'll level as many as I can stand, and do a team on Silvermoon (A) and Draenor (H) along the way.

But the only thing I neglected to think about.....

The AK grind on the new account lol
    My highest it 103, so what is AK? Sure it's something artifact related. Isn't there a way to make alts start at higher level with that?

- Souca Just Facerolls
    This space for rent.

Artefact Knowledge. This is a completely clean account, but might transfer one of my high level alts over, might help unlock flying etc....?

Sweet...maybe I can join?

Just setting up my new Ryzen rig, joining a Boxguild would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by moffen666 View Post

ofc you can hit me or Souca up or you could check the guild see if anyone else is online

Quote Originally Posted by moffen666 View Post

You're more than welcome to join. Anyone one in the guild at the normal member rank can invite you in and Ebony and myself can promote you to the normal rank once we are online. Do try and let us know which chars are yours via in game mail or a forum PM so we can set the guild note and know that you should be promoted.

Welcome to the madness!

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Hey guys new to this forum. Ive been boxing a while and reading the forums but never posted. Looking forward to being in a guild with other boxers. I'll be making a few new teams and hopefully get an invite along the way.