Close
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 70 of 87

Quote Originally Posted by belga View Post
    Hey guys new to this forum. Ive been boxing a while and reading the forums but never posted. Looking forward to being in a guild with other boxers. I'll be making a few new teams and hopefully get an invite along the way.
    Feel free to add me on b.net and ill get you added.

Hello!

I'm a multiboxer of 5 toons since a few years, playing on Elune-EU and Silvermoon-EU, and I recently switched to ISBoxer.

While I'm quite lost with the soft and will need some time to get used to it, I would really enjoy being part of a guild with people sharing the same interest for multiboxing.

I'm planning to go with 5 warlocks probably, and I'm still not sure about race, haircut, names, general look (one of my favorite part

Ryô
    Last edited by Ryo : 05-02-2017 at 02:10 AM Reason: Formatting
    Ryo#2312
    Ai · Ryô · Hime · Kaori · Shiori | Sel · Poivre · Persil · Cumin · Ail (Elune-EU)
    Ryô · Miyo · Kaori · Mayoko · Yutsuko | Atrocia · Hidea · Morbidia · Succubia · Vevila (CoA-EU)

We'd love to have you! Just whisper anyone in the guild <Multiboxer> and you should get an invite. Might take a little bit before an officer can promote you to a full member, but once they do there are bags in the gbank to help you out. Let us know if you have any problems or questions.

Welcome

- Souca

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Hello!

I'm a multiboxer of 5 toons since a few years, playing on Elune-EU and Silvermoon-EU, and I recently switched to ISBoxer.

While I'm quite lost with the soft and will need some time to get used to it, I would really enjoy being part of a guild with people sharing the same interest for multiboxing.

I'm planning to go with 5 warlocks probably, and I'm still not sure about race, haircut, names, general look (one of my favorite part

Ryô
    Last edited by MiRai : 04-08-2017 at 02:38 PM Reason: Formatting
    This space for rent.

Hey,

Wanted to apologize for being absent lately. Been dealing with some very difficult stuff IRL and really haven't been able to log on much on any server. I still have plans for us, but have just gotten a little behind. I hope people don't feel like they were promised the moon and nothing has come of it, but I can understand if you did. I can't say that I'm 100% back, cause I'm not, but I can say that I will be 100% back as soon as I can. I should be in a place where I can be more visible and can talk with people again, so I'll do my best to do that and hope that people are still looking forward to the stuff that will be happening in the upcoming weeks.

Sorry I didn't give a heads up sooner.

- Souca Is Tired, Very Very Tired
    This space for rent.

Don't worry about it matey. Think a lot of people are still levelling etc. Don't feel pressured, sort yourself and get back when you can

sorry av not been on wow at all the last few weeks me and brain are having a talk about "things"

Am not sure what i want out of wow atm so i am thinking a lot about it.

hope to be about soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    sorry av not been on wow at all the last few weeks me and brain are having a talk about "things"

hope to be about soon!
    Wow as gotten really grinding based these days specially at max lvl and with broken shore release thats why i dropped from 15 to 5 a while ago
    Sometimes its just to much to do quest/storyline and gearwise

i dont say its all bad cause atm we can make money so easy but sometimes a break is really needed to clear your head so take your time, wow and games can wait

Sorry I didn't give a heads up sooner.

- Souca Is Tired, Very Very Tired
    Don't worry, there is no haste, if you are back, you can visit my gnomes, they have cake for you
    Name:  gnomsmal.png
Views: 192
Size:  432.9 KB
    Similar with me, exept, that I don't really play legion a lot anyway, I just don't like it. I enjoy playing lower levels, but sometimes it feels like wasting time.
    (I know, some people think, playing games in general is wasting time, but I don't agree, everything that is fun, is not wasted time)
    But in this case, I might pause it again when my gamecard has run out for a while.
    Battletag EU:
    Moonflower#2711

Just started a 5x Druid team on CoA )

DanP#2725
    Last edited by MiRai : 05-04-2017 at 07:53 AM Reason: Merged

ya i need a inv with my new team the acconts that are in the guild not got game time and no plans to resub on them ones ha