Close
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 87

I'm perfectly willing to atleast roll an alt-team wherever the guild is formed. I do hate leveling though, so it'll take me about 3-4 expansions to get to max level. :F
    Last edited by Wubsie : 03-05-2017 at 11:07 AM

I thought you were on Chamber of Aspects? I was expecting you to power level me and then carry on Gul'dan kills...

- Souca Wants All the Lewts
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    I thought you were on Chamber of Aspects? I was expecting you to power level me and then carry on Gul'dan kills...

- Souca Wants All the Lewts
    Oh I am, but I was under the impression no realm has been made a final decission on just yet. If it's CoA, great, saves me leveling. If not, I'll deal with leveling another team.

Only way ill start a new team is if we go ally (gnomes) and i make all gomelet grp. If you do the event at the weekend i need about a month to change a day at work...

2nd there is still gimp-eu around not seen woko for a bit

Well, if there is enough interest, my plan is to add a second realm at some point which would be a PvP alliance side. But that is a time in the future when I know we can support two realms without it negatively affecting either, and when I have a helper that lives in the EU. Four realms with 8 hours of time difference would be just a little too much to be solely responsible for. Running events on four is one thing, but someone needs to be available for normal guild stuff.

- Souca Has a Master Plan
    This space for rent.

Hello,
    if you really do this, I am tempted to install wow again and form a new team of three (or maybe two) on any server you choose. I dont mind if it is PVE or PVP.

It's really happening, or at least I'm creating the accounts, leveling characteers, and making a guild. Beyond that, I need you guys to show up and be kick ass! And I know you're kick ass, so we are already half way there.

I am creating my accounts tonight. Chamber of Aspects - EU, Horde, Blood Elf Druids. Yes, I said druids. Female blood elf druids can shift into slutty form, shopping form, naggy form, and the much feared "Do these trinkets make my ass look fat?" form*. Rawr!

- Souca is Gonna Be Sleeping on the Couch

* This was a (bad) joke. Please don't kill me.
    This space for rent.

I'm hoping that RaF goes to 100 in patch 7.2.

It went from up to 90 in patch 6.2 so I'm praying it does this time

That would make sense cause I'm sure my RaF will end days before 7.2 launches.

- Souca is a Leveling Machine
    This space for rent.

so far nothing ptr to show they will. No new mounts normally they add something as well. looks like API is still point at 89,