Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Not sure if it helps but in the follow settings under team: I have everything turned off. Always have as auto following is undesirable to me under any conditions. For the tab I do see the strobe option but all the checkboxes are unchecked and the three text fields have: all, 1, 1 respectively. They aren't grey though so not sure if truly disabled.

I just ran a dungeon with the module loaded and no problems yet. But it's very sporadic.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Not sure if it helps but in the follow settings under team: I have everything turned off. Always have as auto following is undesirable to me under any conditions. For the tab I do see the strobe option but all the checkboxes are unchecked and the three text fields have: all, 1, 1 respectively. They aren't grey though so not sure if truly disabled.

I just ran a dungeon with the module loaded and no problems yet. But it's very sporadic.
    strobe is only done with a command line Isboxer makes a macro for this....... why i think your pressing some keyc ombo that is using.

My swaps are done using F1, F2, F3, F5 and F6 with the ctrl modifier. On swap, my personal TOGGLE-SLOT is called which calls jamba master in WoW keymap to self.

Now you have me wondering if one of these modifiers are falling through to the mapped keys and picking up shift + alt + F12 instead of ctrl + shift + F12. Though that doesn't sound right to me as jamba master to self only goes to the one window. Assuming strobe would have to be turned on all of them to do what they're doing?

I can take a look at your isboxer profile if you want.
    Fresh eyes etc.
    Might actually be something in there.
    I'm always in discord if you want to use that instead.

Finally got it to happen again.

It was definitely the /jamba-follow strobeon all from IsBoxer doing it.

I'm rather convinced at this point there is a bug in ISBoxer / IS that sometimes allows modifiers to fall through to the game client that shouldn't.

SHIFT + ALT + F12 is nowhere near any of my keybinds. The only thing I can link it to is jamba master which is CTRL + SHIFT + F12.

I never get the popup that strobing is on, so it isn't that keymap being triggered. I don't have any of those keymaps configured to a key binding. This smells very much like an annoying bug.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Finally got it to happen again.

It was definitely the /jamba-follow strobeon all from IsBoxer doing it.

I'm rather convinced at this point there is a bug in ISBoxer / IS that sometimes allows modifiers to fall through to the game client that shouldn't.

SHIFT + ALT + F12 is nowhere near any of my keybinds. The only thing I can link it to is jamba master which is CTRL + SHIFT + F12.

I never get the popup that strobing is on, so it isn't that keymap being triggered. I don't have any of those keymaps configured to a key binding. This smells very much like an annoying bug.

well nice we got down to what was doing it... if your not using that marcio you could change the key or delete it sometimes i find the FTL keys pass though or windows seems to sticky a key!