Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default Jamba - Odd follow issue.

I think this is related to Jamba, hence the title.

When I am playing, sometimes the slaves will just start auto following in and out of combat. It doesn't happen all the time, nor can I rig it to happen. Just a sporadic event that happens in the worst of times.

I have checked a number of things, namely making sure I am not fat-fingering a button, checking jamba settings to make sure auto follow is off, making sure the maps are not following when off, etc.

The only thing that will remedy the problem is reloading the ui. Then the follow bug goes away. Anyone else see this annoying bug yet?

not happened not had any reports. your not somehow pressing follow strobe or something?

Have you tried disabling the follow module of jamba? and see if it still does it then?

Hi Ebony. I disabled the follow module late yesterday. Gonna run some dungeons and will let you know here if I can get it to happen again.

So far so good. Ran 3 mythics today and haven't encountered this issue since I disabled the follow module.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    So far so good. Ran 3 mythics today and haven't encountered this issue since I disabled the follow module.
    meh now the hard part i guess work out what part of jamba is doing it, as av not seen it can not make it happen there for fix it...

I'll get you a list of all my enabled addons in a minute. Finishing up lunch.

Here it is:

AutoVendor
    BadBoy
    Bartender4
    GnomeSequencer
    Grid2
    Grid2 Options
    Grid2 RaidDebuffs
    Grid2 RaidDebuffs Options
    Grid2 LDB
    ISBoxer
    Jamba -- all but follow module
    Masque
    Mogit -- all
    MoveAnything
    Omnibar
    Prat 3.0 w/ Libraries
    Skada
    WeakAuras 2
    TradeSkillMaster
    Elphie's Interrupt Say
    DBM - All modules
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 03-02-2017 at 08:42 AM Reason: Added list

bump

Please don't "bump" your threads as if this is a high traffic forum where your thread got buried without an answer, especially after it had only 33 minutes from your prior post.
    -MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 03-02-2017 at 01:22 PM

did it do it again without the follow module on?

If it no-longer does when the follow module is off then its jamba-follow doing the follow.

i Don't know what part of the module is re-doing follow its hard to tell... The only thing that might make it seems like "follow" after combat, Is if strobe is on.... (and i sometimes press shift + Ctrl + f* that used to be keybinding to turn on jamba follow in Isboxer)

I guess the only way you can test it is run jamba-follow wait for it to do it then (do not reloadui ui) then try a few command lines.

Code:
    /jamba-follow strobeoff all

if that stops it then its strobe (for some reason truning on isboxer???)

now it it really only "after" combat then try this command:

Code:
    /jamba-follow aftercombat off all
    if its this one ill have to look more into why its turning on but its not for anyone else.... i would not think any other addon would make it do this.

When the bug happens it can happen in combat. Has in the past and causes wipes because they don't stay on target (they keep trying to target my master toon and follow).

I'll see if I can get in some 5 man heroics today to see if I can trigger it with the follow module on. I'll let ya know if/when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    When the bug happens it can happen in combat. Has in the past and causes wipes because they don't stay on target (they keep trying to target my master toon and follow).

I'll see if I can get in some 5 man heroics today to see if I can trigger it with the follow module on. I'll let ya know if/when I can.

It sound like follow strobe, it it was a "BUG" i think more would have this problem. basicly it always try and follow the "master" no matter what