Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 35 of 35

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Ofc!!!
    OCUK usually comes in more expensive for me than using a German or Polish website. My UK buddies use them a lot since they have ££ back home doing nothing.
    Thankfully I work with a load German and Polish guys so they can translate the websites that don't have an English version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    OCUK usually comes in more expensive for me than using a German or Polish website. My UK buddies use them a lot since they have ££ back home doing nothing.
    Thankfully I work with a load German and Polish guys so they can translate the websites that don't have an English version.

overclocks always been so good with warrys and stuff for me free shipping to US to get parts fixed that would cost me more then the old card is worth. They even been good with a mouse that ran out like 6 days before and still said they deal with and i had a new one a week later!

not long ago a 2 year old gfx card died 3 weeks later i got a new RX490 from somthing that was old they don't even sell anymore.

ebuyer can be cheaper but last time something went wrong with a part they did not care!

anyway back to pc

am running gfx setting 5 running 6 clinets and my isboxer is set to 50/40 on fps.

am using a stock cooler and to be fair for "stock" its not bad at all!

Nice, how does it feel?
    What did you come up from?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Nice, how does it feel?
    What did you come up from?
    its finding a 10 little hard, i think this is a lot to do with my 4gb rx490.

i had a amd 8350( i think) itsa big upgrade from that

i was going to pounce on the 1800x, but i heard about the 16core monster AMD has on the backburner and decided to wait. im currently on a 4970k with a 1080 so for 5boxing its perfect, i just cant stand dalaran and raids.

its still very playable at 40ish fps, i could get much more if i lowered some of the settings, but lately i got the transmog itch and lowering settings in not an option, i want to look good on all clients.

in case anyone is still wondering, this 1700x and the 1800x are great processors for regular gaming, and they are just phenomenal for multiboxing. just don't cheap out on the motherboard.