Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default [ISBoxer] Assist Me borked?

I set up a pro configuration for my team and ever since assist me has been broken. I set it up on a three druid team and they constantly cast travel form and do nothing else. The log sees its calling backspace and the key presses I designated to assist but instead all thats done is cast travel form which I don't even have a keybind for Travel Form set. It works fine if I remove Assist Me but I obviously attack nothing in that situation. It does it for regular 1-= keybinds as well not just my ones set with pro.

http://pastebin.com/xP61vzdw

That's my config.

I can't see anything wrong with the config, and if you have skill unbound in game, and the keypress to trigger that skill is not being sent to the game, then it seems a bit weird that ISBoxer would be triggering it.

Assist is only sending LEFTCTRL+BACKSPACE, LEFTSHIFT+BACKSPACE or RIGHTSHIFT+BACKSPACE, depending on which character is the lead, so the best thing to try would be to run through those combinations when you have Key Maps disabled, and see if one of them triggers the errant skill. If it does not, then it is not the Assist that is causing the issue.

Interestingly enough the ISB42 - Combat Hotkeys is not unloaded with the Activate Maps toggle. Just an FYI if you think it is behaving strangely.

My head hurts trying to understand this.

CTRL+A calls
    ISB42 - Base Hotkeys keymap -> Assist Me mapped key -> self
    Which calls
    ISB32 - Party keymap -> Assist Me - Active Method mapped key -> self
    Which is *virtualized* to call
    ISB42 - Party keymap -> Assist Me (WoW Macro) mapped key -> self
    Which calls
    ISB42 - WoW keymap -> Assist Me -> self
    Which calls
    WoW Macro "/assist {FTL}" in Quick Setup 42 -> all other

I don't see anything that should explicitly block that from working, and I'll bow out as this setup is vastly more complex than the Pro config I'm using, which simply virtualizes the "Combat Hotkeys" keymap to each character's preferred class-based keymap. Probably a difference in ISB 42 vs 41, but I have no experience debugging that thing.
    Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 02-21-2017 at 06:14 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)