Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Karazhan Cleared by The Inuzuka Squad

Here is a video of my hunters clearing all Karazhan bosses except Nightbane. When the time comes for me to do a speed run, I have no doubt this team can easily manage the speed-run part

Anyway this was my first time doing this with my hunters. I had to read up before some fights since I have not done much Kara. Also the first boss was completely new to me.

I one-shotted most bosses, the ones which took some wiping was Medivh and of course Viz'aduum. Maiden is also quite technical and can probably be difficult if you don't handle the mechanics properly. But I had fought her a lot with some guildies as a single hunter, so for me it was an easy kill.

Medivh is just brutal. Luckily 5 hunters can interrupt quite a lot, so if everything is done good enough he should die just as your characters starts dropping aswell. I chose to interrupt all the frost and arcane spells, ignore the fire.

Viz'aduum was even harder. After a while, I found out that heroism can be used in the phase just before he teleports to the final position. By doing that and also using crows, he can be brought down quite low, allowing a shorter last phase which is by far the hardest. Heroism can probably be saved for last phase also, just make sure to bring him down as low as possible before last teleport.

Great work!

How do you feel hunters are doing compared to 5xTanks?

Quote Originally Posted by mugg70 View Post
    ������ nice
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post

Here is a video of my hunters clearing all Karazhan bosses except Nightbane. When the time comes for me to do a speed run, I have no doubt this team can easily manage the speed-run part

Anyway this was my first time doing this with my hunters. I had to read up before some fights since I have not done much Kara. Also the first boss was completely new to me.

I one-shotted most bosses, the ones which took some wiping was Medivh and of course Viz'aduum. Maiden is also quite technical and can probably be difficult if you don't handle the mechanics properly. But I had fought her a lot with some guildies as a single hunter, so for me it was an easy kill.

Medivh is just brutal. Luckily 5 hunters can interrupt quite a lot, so if everything is done good enough he should die just as your characters starts dropping aswell. I chose to interrupt all the frost and arcane spells, ignore the fire.

Viz'aduum was even harder. After a while, I found out that heroism can be used in the phase just before he teleports to the final position. By doing that and also using crows, he can be brought down quite low, allowing a shorter last phase which is by far the hardest. Heroism can probably be saved for last phase also, just make sure to bring him down as low as possible before last teleport.
    Very nice job especially for being one of the first times you had even done the place. I had a lot of experience here while playing my druid solo which helped.

As you said maiden, shade and viz are the only real threats. I cant imagine doing them on mythic + which is coming soon iirc.

I did not know you could avoid the mass repentance with turtle so that will make this fight much easier for me next time.

Too bad you are on alliance we could try some raid targets on normal. Im struggling to get upgrades now. All are 874 to 881.

Nightbane seems like a worthy challenge. I might give that a go. Still looking to complete a +10 key on time. Maybe this week.

Anything in the works for you right now?
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

A Kara specific comparison I posted in Voids thread:

I think they are on the same terms overall. Some bosses are most likely easier with the other team and vice versa.
    Last boss is difficult as hell for both teams I believe.
    Maiden is doable with 5 hunters. You will most likely be skipping Maiden with melee team
    Nightbane I can't say yet, but I have a feeling it would be a really hard fight for 5 hunters with all the unavoidable heavy DoT dmg etc.

As for mythic+ they are good at different things. For example the hunter team can still push a large amount of chests in higher levels. The paladins start having trouble with the dps output to get everything killed in time.
    The paladin team is still more "steady" and they are less vulnerable to specific boss fights or affixes.
    My hunters should have no problems clearing a level 9 with favorable dungeon and affixes. (Just like what I have done as most with my paladins).
    But level 10 and especially with the affix which increases boss hp/dmg would be brutal. Most fights would go from "burstable" to not, and would introduce many new problems. In that case I may still be more comfortable with using my paladins, and maybe bring some old war pots to speed it up to make the timer.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-21-2017 at 07:14 PM Reason: Formatting

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Very nice job especially for being one of the first times you had even done the place. I had a lot of experience here while playing my druid solo which helped.

As you said maiden, shade and viz are the only real threats. I cant imagine doing them on mythic + which is coming soon iirc.

I did not know you could avoid the mass repentance with turtle so that will make this fight much easier for me next time.

Too bad you are on alliance we could try some raid targets on normal. Im struggling to get upgrades now. All are 874 to 881.

Nightbane seems like a worthy challenge. I might give that a go. Still looking to complete a +10 key on time. Maybe this week.

Anything in the works for you right now?
    Damn thats some nice Ilvls you have.
    I would love to see a level 10 clear with the hunters. With your gear level it may be possible, with the right dungeon, affixes and probably no room for any mistakes :P

I'm not doing much at the moment (well in WoW). Most of my time is spent working, Climbing (bouldering), gymming and then what's left will be spent with my girlfriend. Since she has lost the interest for playing WoW currently, well there won't be much gaming time for me. Last time I got some real time to do stuff was when I was home from work being sick

Found a trick to Shade of Medivh today. Once you are all out of interrupts you can FD on all hunters. Shade will then stop casting all his abilities and start meleeing pets. Once your interrupts are back u can finish him off or it will push phase where u can gather your wits and finish him off. Why didn't i figure out this sooner?

BTW this worked for me today so not 100% proof it works all the time =P.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!