Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 5 hunters Karazhan cleared!

I did not get maiden or shade of medivh recorded. I popped in last night and was going to throw myself at shade until i ran out of pots or auto-hammers. Turns out i dropped him on the first try but was not recording. Expected it to be a wipe fest.

Went on to clear the rest of the dungeon after 30 wipes on Viz'aduum the Watcher. Very tough fight with many wipes in the 10% range.

Anyway hope you all enjoy. Any questions just post em up.

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Really nice job!

Medivh and especially Viz'aduum is a tough fight.
    Interesting technique you used in the second phase on Viz'aduum, really allowed you to focus on dpsing him down way further than 33%!

I've also cleared Kara and recorded it. I'll just have to make some time for editing it so I can post it also.
    Might not be a problem finding some spare time since I'm not going to be pushing any mythic+ this week. We have volcanic and I just cannot be bothered with it :P

Also about battleressing in Kara, is it limited to 1 BR per encounter? (though that was standard, hence me using only 1 BR pet). But it looks like you ressed more than once during the Moroes fight?

Yeah i never heard that before. I BR multiple times on all fights. I could probably take that fight slower and kill 2 adds at a time but meh as long as he dies right?

On 2nd phase i wanted to go into 3rd phase with all full hp. I was waiting for exhilaration. I timed my burst completely wrong and can usually get him below 10m hp before he takes off. i need him as low hp as possible going into 3rd phase because i cannot shake those adds and they hurt like hell. so charge boss and try to finish. Hopefully your method is better so i can steal your secrets!

I also am only completing a +8 this week. I have a +9 Arcway but man does volcanic suck.

Upgrades are few and far between now. Almost everything gets sold to the vendors. Doesn't help that i get 3 key upgrades to maw of souls. +8 +8 and +9

Can't wait to see your vid!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

So is Kara easier with hunters than 5 Prot Paladins?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    So is Kara easier with hunters than 5 Prot Paladins?
    I think they are on the same terms overall. Some bosses are most likely easier with the other team and vice versa.
    Last boss is difficult as hell for both teams I believe.
    Maiden is doable with 5 hunters. You will most likely be skipping Maiden with melee team
    Nightbane I can't say yet, but I have a feeling it would be a really hard fight for 5 hunters with all the unavoidable heavy DoT dmg etc.