Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default 5 Hunters +6 Nelth lair 3 chest

Still trying to get a +10 key to try. decent affix this week but after this clear i got maw +9. Not even sure i want to attempt it. Also got a Maw +8 from one of my other keys. Anyways just beat the timer on this one. Also got a HoV +6 3 chest to upload.

Enjoy!

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Nice, don't be afraid to blow Bestial Wrath for trash, it's cooldown is pretty short

Keep em coming! learning a bunch
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Nice, don't be afraid to blow Bestial Wrath for trash, it's cooldown is pretty short
    Yeah for some reason I ignore that button until bosses. It is a very strong cool down for trash packs. Will work on pressing it more~

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Keep em coming! learning a bunch
    Kara cleared! Video inc soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Kara cleared! Video inc soon.
    Jo Void can u help me with some Pets setup and stuff for dungeons? i currently have 4 hunters but idk what pet spec etc to use

Jo Void can u help me with some Pets setup and stuff for dungeons? i currently have 4 hunters but idk what pet spec etc to use
    I use all tenacity pets. I know davidmage uses 2 tank pets and 3 dps pets. I could not tell you which one is better or worse. I guess its just preference.

I use all tenacity pets. I know davidmage uses 2 tank pets and 3 dps pets. I could not tell you which one is better or worse. I guess its just preference.
    Right i was using 5 Ferocity lol. but also i just dinged to 110 and having trouble in normals (guess its normal with only 790 ILVL)

are there any tips u can give me? regarding talents etc? currently im just copying Icy veins, but i'd imagine that's pretty useless as multiboxer right

2-1-3-3-3-1-2

is my talent setup.

15: Way of the Cobra seems to be more dps than the other 2 and cobra shot hits really hard so why not buff it some more

30: Stomp is also a huge dps increase especially when you grab your 2pc bonus from night hold. chimera and dire frenzy dont really match up imo

45: trailblazer for movement speed.

60: I swap between Bestial Fury and Bink strikes depending on the encounter. They are both solid choices though.

75: I use intimidation on round robin for troublesome mobs like beginning mobs in BRH that dot they put on you us brutal.

90: A murder of crows i have in my normal rotation trash don't live longer than 15 sec most of the time so 5m+ dmg over 15 sec and it resets if you kill the mob before it falls off. Its always up. I hear volley can be good but i like the single target dmg of crows.

100: Killer Cobra- this is where a lot of your burst comes from when you hit Bestial Wrath. Just cobra shot, Kill command over and over for huge burst.

Def get some tank pets in there and make sure you misdirect to them. This will help with your agro a ton.

Also grab an addon called pawn. It will tell you if items you get are upgrades for the spec you are playing. Helps taking the thinking out of it when you have 2 items that are close.

Hope this helps!

2-1-3-3-3-1-2

is my talent setup.

15: Way of the Cobra seems to be more dps than the other 2 and cobra shot hits really hard so why not buff it some more

30: Stomp is also a huge dps increase especially when you grab your 2pc bonus from night hold. chimera and dire frenzy dont really match up imo

45: trailblazer for movement speed.

60: I swap between Bestial Fury and Bink strikes depending on the encounter. They are both solid choices though.

75: I use intimidation on round robin for troublesome mobs like beginning mobs in BRH that dot they put on you us brutal.

90: A murder of crows i have in my normal rotation trash don't live longer than 15 sec most of the time so 5m+ dmg over 15 sec and it resets if you kill the mob before it falls off. Its always up. I hear volley can be good but i like the single target dmg of crows.

100: Killer Cobra- this is where a lot of your burst comes from when you hit Bestial Wrath. Just cobra shot, Kill command over and over for huge burst.

Def get some tank pets in there and make sure you misdirect to them. This will help with your agro a ton.

Also grab an addon called pawn. It will tell you if items you get are upgrades for the spec you are playing. Helps taking the thinking out of it when you have 2 items that are close.

Hope this helps!
    thank you man ill definitely use this, as for pets? what are good tank pets? I currently only have the 4 i told about