Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Patch 7.2

Blood DKs just had their Souldrinker trait nerfed in a hotfix patch today. Its no longer a single refreshable buff, now each overhealing is a 15 second buff. You cant build up a really big buff anymore.

Its an "undocumented" change that the devs tweeted as a bug fix. How can you completely change how something works and call it a bug fix?

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...99080067108864

7.2 in general has me logging in a lot less. It's funny because I was really enjoying myself and greatly improving my mechanics and technique in M+ before 7.2 came out. But then it just sorta killed my momentum. I'm feeling even more like a hamster on a wheel lately, with required content being shoved down my throat and the whole scaling thing.

It's probably just that I wasn't quite bored yet and didn't need new content. /shrug

Anyone else?

I'm sort of in the same boat... For me it's that I'm essentially doing the exact same thing as I was doing 4-5 days in to Legion. I farm gold to keep my subs going (which now requires more time as well), I do world quests, just in another area and with the only reward being rep towards flying and I do the M+ keys I have that I find doable and not too much of a pain in the ass... The exact same as I've been doing for months.

All of it feels rather unrewarding really since there is no end-goal for me in this expansion. I'm at about 894 ilvl, could easily get over 900, but why? There's no PVP, I'm not raiding, nor am I really that interested in high level M+, since there will always just be a higher key, so gearing feels pointless. I could make millions of gold, but why? I have nothing outside game time to use it on and don't want to be caught in a loop of farming to be able to farm.

In the same boat. I just ordered a Switch to play Zelda, going to kick back in my lazyboy and play the shit out of that for awhile!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Yeah, it seems to have become and endless grind. I login, do the dailies and log out. Hopefully something happens soon but it's getting slow. Hopefully the heirlooms to 110 lands soon so I can level some alts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    In the same boat. I just ordered a Switch to play Zelda, going to kick back in my lazyboy and play the shit out of that for awhile!
    Holy cow I just did the same thing.

I decided to take a break when I logged in to find this weeks time-gated legion quest to be a single 5 second turn in, where we give him 1500 and get back 1499, or something completely ridiculous as that. I'm mean sure its a big chunk of rep for doing nothing, but for gods sake man!!

I'm getting bored, my end game is wPvP and it simply doesn't exist. I also worry the little bits that I find do exist could be detrimentally influenced by me, especially with the zones I hang around in having a much more active Horde community (I'm also Horde).

I play around doing a bit of wPvP in the Leigon zones but the vast majority of it is farming with no meaningful opposition grouping up, sometimes sweat with a DH or Guardian every once in a while.

Currently tempted to start another team, my issue is with wPvP being my end goal everything else seems a bit squishy. 7.2 made my HPally very difficult so now running 5 tanks ^)^.

Tempted to go with Druid, as feel 5 of them would allow me to swap and change specs around and loads of utility but not sure if they are good for boxxing?

Should really try and gear up a little more, at 880, need to transfer a character for sent farming as on a active PvP realm (in the new zones much higher Alliance pop).

Bit of a vent