Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Patch 7.2

I think the only pure-DPS team that'd be super functional out in wpvp is 'Locks. The Sweet Souled healthstone heals are insane. I'm having a ton of fun on mine, but they're only fresh 110s and have average 805 ilevel. There are many classes which can AoE one-shot them.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

PvP is always the red headed step child for this game. I'm surprised they're actually doing the weekly "brawl" type thing to mix it up. But I wish they'd listen to folks who have a passion for world pvp.

WPvP you never want to stack your team. Every time someone has wiped my 5 man in wPvP it was due to everyone being stacked up. Sometimes you can't get around it. Such as the annoying issue with water. But it's important to keep in mind.

One of the reasons I run my prot + rshm + 3*BM is so I can keep the DPS moving. Not difficult if you practice how to do it. Binding Shot [@player] > Disengage > Keep rotation going while side stepping for a few. They'll eventually get tired of being kited between the warrior and the hunter. If that isn't enough the shaman can make their lives even worse with purge (druids, etc).

Usually on this team people go right after the shaman. So my warrior always has intercept > shockwave for that reason. In PvP I roll earthgrab totem on my shaman because hunter / war / shm lack a root specifically.

A player who is 920 should handle a newbie group of 850s. But if the 850s kite the 920 and use their toolkit rather well, the 920 should lose.

Interestingly was on last night - managed to get into a few fights with a nemesis DH of mine (around 900 ilvl) and really managed to wipe the floor with him to be honest.

As my toons are all melee it's difficult to not stack against high DPS classes.

Two real changes, firstly being it was during the week so no beer - Secondly, was running from my Paladin rather than my DK's and I found them trying to chase down my pally = not as much DPS from them.

Everybody always goes for the pally!!

Need to invest some time next time I'm on to get instant-cast only heals on my focus castsequence for him.

Not sure if any changes made or just me playing better but seemed to do much better last night. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bad now so loosing against a single player is very rare (Guardian druid being my single nemesis at the moment).

Would love to try Locks as my main has always been a Warlock but not sure if I can stomach levelling a team from 1, especially with this new battle.net not having any heirlooms.

It will take a total of 50,000 order hall resources to purchase both new class hall tiers due out in 7.2. I have been using my resources for the 3 seals each week and have not saved up any at all.

One of them allows our weapon relic to give +2 traits instead of +1. There is still plenty of time for me to save up luckily.

Heirlooms will scale to 110 in a patch shortly after 7.2 (rumor?)

This added with the increase in dungeon exp in 7.1.5 makes leveling by random dungeons much less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Heirlooms will scale to 110 in a patch shortly after 7.2 (rumor?)

This added with the increase in dungeon exp in 7.1.5 makes leveling by random dungeons much less painful.
    this was said in the Q&A

Just wanted to follow up not sure if it was already mentioned. Fighter Chow was nerfed to 400% instead of 1000%. It's still amazing and reduces downtime, just not as high as before.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

I could not be happier with the dungeon difficulty and loot changes, the loot increased considerably more than the difficulty.

I 3-chested three different mythic+2 today and received 5 upgrades total for my team. Prior to the patch I would run higher level mythics and my only upgrade would come from the weekly chest.

Agreed, the loot changes are huge. Mythic + now awards I feel comparable ilvls to the difficulty. The only problem is it has made any of the LFR not worthwhile and I am hesitant to even do normal Nighthold, but the tier pieces are much more valuable.
    7.2 has been good though.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz