Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: 5x Hunters

Default 5x Hunters

I have jumped over to the hunter team to get a perspective from both. Hunter burst is amazing taking down bosses in 30 sec. I was able to get some decent mythic+ down this week.

I will keep going with both teams but if you want to push high mythics im thinking hunters are the way to go. Locks would be awesome if their pets were not a limiting factor.

here are stats for hunters for the week. I beat the +6 CoS but did not beat the timer. Last boss was horrible.

Last edited by MiRai : 02-13-2017 at 06:18 PM
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Just a friendly tip... Photobucket is terrible because it resizes the images (I can't read anything in the image on my 1440p monitor) and blasts people with unavoidable pop-ups. Imgur, on the other hand, is a much better image hosting/sharing site to use without all of the BS that Photobucket brings, it's simple to use, and is relevant in 2017.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

let me know if this is better and thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    let me know if this is better and thanks for the tip!
    Yes, much better.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Glad to hear! It is a really good team and really fun in pvp. 5x full heals is amazing while you are dotting up the world.

I have jumped over to the hunter team to get a perspective from both. Hunter burst is amazing taking down bosses in 30 sec. I was able to get some decent mythic+ down this week.

I will keep going with both teams but if you want to push high mythics im thinking hunters are the way to go. Locks would be awesome if their pets were not a limiting factor.

here are stats for hunters for the week. I beat the +6 CoS but did not beat the timer. Last boss was horrible.

Nice one! I have not yet attempted CoS at such a high level with my hunters.
    Last boss is definitely the hardest boss in there, and I remember being on some seriously low hp levels even on +2 runs ive done

Very nice

What have you taken in the last talent tier, and have you got your pets set as tanks or dps? I find tank pets do nice dps especially with the aoe tank ability.

Killer cobra, being able to spam Kill command then Cobra shot over and over for 15 sec is some amazing burst. I don't think either of the other two talents could touch that.

All pets are set to tank.

I really wish there was a trade in system for legendary items. If you don't get the one you want trade it in +200 blood of sargeras or something.

I would really like the legs and shoulders on all. legs heal 70k per sec on main hunter. Fights where I take small aoe dmg my alts are down at 30% and my main is sitting pretty at 100%. It makes that big of a difference.

Woo, ugly snake down on +4. Actually beat the timer. I just wanted to finish it. My first attempt i wiped at 0%!!!! Went and killed Hatecoil and Deepbeard then came back for Serpentrix with lust. Got him 2nd try.

I have no words for this one.

Very nice!

Last edited by Ughmahedhurtz : 02-01-2017 at 01:00 PM
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)