Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: 5x Hunters

I just have my md/mend pet & pet attack macro on my mouse button.

Don't know how to keep boss aggro off my hunters. Everytime I fight Heimdall, my pets are up, i try to let them do their thing and he peels off on my hunter non-stop, I use misdirection and have to feign death 99% of the time and blow my turtle or my heal to keep myself up. I watch the videos and I don't see you guys having those issues so no idea at this point.

is your pet use the taunt "growl"? It might be off.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

i have checked, it is on, i finally got past him, but holy christ, he would just peel so fast off I was spamming misdireciton when it was up and same with feign death just to keep aggro off me.

Ill just go back to one of my other teams, this team sucks for me and i am not doing something right with it.

Sorry if this is obvious, but are you sure your tank pet is spec'd Tenacity?

Yep. I infact changed 4 of my pets to Tenacity and one F. All of whom had growl on.

Yeah that is strange then. I run 4 hunter + 1 healer, and sometimes my healer will get aggro (but almost never my hunters), but it's fixed pretty quick with a growl (I don't have my growls on auto. I only use it when needed).

My spec is Stable / Stomp / Trailblazer / Blink Strikes / Intimidation / Crows / Aspect of the Beast.
    Last edited by rapstar : 03-03-2017 at 05:06 PM

EoA +12 downed but missed timer by 15 min. Damn Serpentrix stopped me.

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!