Close
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: 5x Hunters

Is the highest level loot still only +10?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

+15 will get you an ilvl 885 from the instance and ilvl 900 from your weekly chest.

check this website for details

http://raiders-tavern.com/mythic-loo...caling-201610/
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly Thank you for posts like these! I have only recently been introduced to Multiboxing and i must be honest it has revived WoW for me in a big way.

Unfortunately i am a super noob at this and have LOTS to still figure out. i have also opted for the 5 hunter setup, however i am currently still leveling 4 of them with my "master/main? already being at level 110.

Please if you have time or links to guides could you walk me through how you have setup up your action bars? I have the default wow UI.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by KenLeeZA View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Firstly Thank you for posts like these! I have only recently been introduced to Multiboxing and i must be honest it has revived WoW for me in a big way.

Unfortunately i am a super noob at this and have LOTS to still figure out. i have also opted for the 5 hunter setup, however i am currently still leveling 4 of them with my "master/main? already being at level 110.

Please if you have time or links to guides could you walk me through how you have setup up your action bars? I have the default wow UI.

Thanks in advance
    Welcome to the community!

While i do not use the default UI, i can tell you that downloading Bartender addon makes things much faster. Easy bar setup to the size of your liking and easy key bindings. I would definitely look into grabbing that.

If you are dead set on using default UI i will not be much help as I've used bartender for years now and know nothing else =P.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Welcome to the community!

While i do not use the default UI, i can tell you that downloading Bartender addon makes things much faster. Easy bar setup to the size of your liking and easy key bindings. I would definitely look into grabbing that.

If you are dead set on using default UI i will not be much help as I've used bartender for years now and know nothing else =P.

Any other questions please feel free to ask.
    Hey Void,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I am really excited to be a part of this community and honestly hope that I can one day make valuable contributions.
    I have just installed bartender and am going to play around a bit with it.
    How do I go about copying my bartender profile so that all my accounts can use the same one?

Quote Originally Posted by KenLeeZA View Post
    Hey Void,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I am really excited to be a part of this community and honestly hope that I can one day make valuable contributions.
    I have just installed bartender and am going to play around a bit with it.
    How do I go about copying my bartender profile so that all my accounts can use the same one?
    Usually what i do is use mouse broadcast to move them all around to the spots that i want so all are exactly the same on one team. Then relog so it's saved. I can then log on to another team and just copy the profiles from first team on every team i make.

There may be a way to do it through your addons folder but a quick look through and i don't see any way to copy account settings.

Hope this helps.

Ok i have all my bars etc setup. and its wokring really well so far.

any other tips you might have?

@Void Thanks for the post and all the information, you've inspired me to make my hunter team. My guys are at 63 now. I've set up Bartender similar to yours, but can you tell me how you set up the bars for each toon and their pet, on the left? I can't figure out which addon that is. I installed Grid and have the 5 toon names to the left the action bars, but I can't figure out how to remove the WoW too name plates and standard bars, and which addon to use to set up what you have. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie View Post
    @Void Thanks for the post and all the information, you've inspired me to make my hunter team. My guys are at 63 now. I've set up Bartender similar to yours, but can you tell me how you set up the bars for each toon and their pet, on the left? I can't figure out which addon that is. I installed Grid and have the 5 toon names to the left the action bars, but I can't figure out how to remove the WoW too name plates and standard bars, and which addon to use to set up what you have. Thanks!
    Currently i use pitbull unit frames which is the left side of my screen. Shows my group and pets. The bars to the left of my buttons is healbot which i use to 1 click brez. I dont use grid at all. Once you install pitbull the default frames will go away.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions let me know.

Hey Void,

I am having a lot of fun with my hunter team. I have my 5 guys set up and running fairly smoothly.

i am struggling to get through some dungeons though. particularly with controlling the 5 during certain boss fights where i need to move around a lot to dodge etc.

How do you handle this? simply with the follow command?

and how do i set up the formations?