Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 5 Hunters Arcway level 7

Haven't played much lately, and I doubt I will have time to try this weeks decent affixes before reset.

This was done right after my level 6 Neltharion's lair video a while ago. So it's the same affixes, Raging and Necrotic. And it was probably the dungeon which gave me the level 9 Vault keystone.

After a slow start, the rest of the dungeon went well. I was lucky to make the 2-chest timer

Well you did much better than my +7 arcways this week. I got 2 of them. Thought they would be easy but bolstering affix got the best of me.
    I got the bosses down fairly easy but the trash worked me over. I had some mobs up to 60m hp due to adds spawning and aoe taking them down.
    Highest this week was +8 dht and +8 eoa. Got +9 hov that i didnt get a chance to try.
    I got some kara footage im working on. Should be able to post that soon.
    Anyway great job i watched the vid on my phone will watch when i get home and compare tactics.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Well you did much better than my +7 arcways this week. I got 2 of them. Thought they would be easy but bolstering affix got the best of me.
    I got the bosses down fairly easy but the trash worked me over. I had some mobs up to 60m hp due to adds spawning and aoe taking them down.
    Highest this week was +8 dht and +8 eoa. Got +9 hov that i didnt get a chance to try.
    I got some kara footage im working on. Should be able to post that soon.
    Anyway great job i watched the vid on my phone will watch when i get home and compare tactics.
    Bolstering just sucks, will make some dungeons close to impossible to clear in a nice way.
    Did you complete +8 EoA? The trash should be no prob but some of the bosses concerns me more.

I also got some Kara recordings to work on. You made it up to Medivh?