Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default WoW Token question

Hello,
    I used to multibox in EvE Online without any software. In EvE it was really easy to make enough ISK (Gold) per month to PLEX all your accounts and have enough money to spent on ships and stuff. Now my question is, if I get myself 5 accs and level up a team of 5 Druids, Hunter or DK, would it be possible to make enough gold per month to get new gametime for all the accounts via tokens ? I read some threads in this forum and people talked about mining and herbing but I wonder how that would be more effective to do with 5 accounts instead of 1 since herbs and ore isnt unique for every player.

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless View Post
    Now my question is, if I get myself 5 accs and level up a team of 5 Druids, Hunter or DK, would it be possible to make enough gold per month to get new gametime for all the accounts via tokens ?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless View Post
    I read some threads in this forum and people talked about mining and herbing but I wonder how that would be more effective to do with 5 accounts instead of 1 since herbs and ore isnt unique for every player.
    Nodes can be shared with up to 10 players.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Is it possible? Yes. I do it for my 9 with no issues currently. However, whether this remains the case is impossible to predict. Also different realms have different economies, so on some your profit margins are higher than on others.

The reason herbalis/mining is good for us in this expansion is because of the changes they made to nodes. Each node now allows multiple people to gather it (up to 10 I believe) before disappearing. This of course means that each node you come across yields more materials to you, as you have your full team with you. Additionally herb and ore prices, atleast for specific ones, are relatively high compared to previous expansions.

Again, it is doable, but whether it stays doable, no one can say for sure.

Wow. This was a fast response. Thanks guys. I also read about some kind of WoW Token limit. Could you give me any details on that ? I plan to have my 4 new accounts on a different battle.net account then my main so I would have to buy for tokens per month on one battle.net account. Also thanks for the information about the nodes. I did not know that and its awesome.

greetings

Edit1: Nvm about the token question I found the official article which tells me the limit is 10 Tokens per battlenet account at the same time
    Last edited by Dreamless : 02-12-2017 at 05:29 PM

Hi,

I just started playing again after I've seen changes with wow tokens made. So what I can tell you that " 10 tokens per week its only if you buy tokens with REAL MONEY not GOLD "

I already got over 20 tokens over 3 days and turn them into balance ( spending mine on Hearthstone Packs ) 36 tokens / 24 months limit seems to be lifted aswell, also you can just buy gametime with bnet ballance aswell from the website ( Price its the same as turning token into gametime in game, but you can also gift it to someone)

My farming experience is average 120k per hour with 10 accounts farming only herbs in Stormheim, on 8 accounts I have maxed Aethril rank 3 and Felwort rank 3 so that gives me extra seeds the other 2 accounts dont have Aethril Rank 3 and Felwort but that doesnt change much. You could probably get an extra 10k per hour maybe Im not sure about that.

You can also farm any other herb like Starlight Roses or Foxflower but Fjarnskaggl in Stormheim is nice because there are no mobs that spawn after you loot herb and they also give Yseralline seed which is extra cash. Although in Stormheim you will see tons of bots running around 24/7 sadly .. but its still the best farm for me there.

If you have alchemy and rank 3 potions you can make them but they are selling slower than raw herbs and there isnt much more profit made from it due to low prices. ( Atleast on my server )

Make sure you get mount "Sky Golem" as that allows you to herb while mounted and gloves enchant "Legion Herbalism" which speed up the cast for herbing.

Hope that answer most of your questions.

@Bzyta

That's actually kind of disappointing. I've watched a lot of videos from that youtuber called Studen Albatroz where he often makes 40-60k an hour on many things including herbalism. Seeing as nodes can be shared I was assuming that would be a direct scaling. At 120k/hour for 10 accounts thats only 12k/hour per character. Far lower than what i've seen many others get herbing with 1 account.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorsbrew View Post
    @Bzyta

That's actually kind of disappointing. I've watched a lot of videos from that youtuber called Studen Albatroz where he often makes 40-60k an hour on many things including herbalism. Seeing as nodes can be shared I was assuming that would be a direct scaling. At 120k/hour for 10 accounts thats only 12k/hour per character. Far lower than what i've seen many others get herbing with 1 account.

its about realm, and how much you rule the AH there. and if the realm is low pop one day it might get merged with more.

as well don't trust youtuber'a twitch or gold makig guilds you nerver make what they "make" just like in reallife when you see them make $100k a day sitting at home.

some are ok though there is a hunter mutiboxer on twitch that does not make a silly gold an hour but its real making gold making. if it sounds silly. then it is silly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    Hi,

I just started playing again after I've seen changes with wow tokens made. So what I can tell you that " 10 tokens per week its only if you buy tokens with REAL MONEY not GOLD "
    I farm herbs and ores with 10 characters, 2 hours a day at max (semi-afking), on a low pop realm, and I easily make one million gold each week. No Leystone Hoofplates, no Demonsteel Stirrups, no Sky Golem, no Cat Form, nor any gathering enchants. I think it's very easy to farm 10 tokens per week with only gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Bzyta View Post
    You can also farm any other herb like Starlight Roses or Foxflower but Fjarnskaggl in Stormheim is nice because there are no mobs that spawn after you loot herb and they also give Yseralline seed which is extra cash.
    Killing those spawning mobs, especially when mining, is like printing money. Each Felslate mob is worth at least 2500g on most realms. (when Felslate cost 50g+)

Most of Youtubers have a "click-bait" titles, just put a big gold per hour in tittle and people will watch or they just farm for 15min get a lucky epic drop and say its 300k per hour or stuff like that.

Im actualling making more now when I started using low pop realm to cross realm with .. on my realm Draenor there is just wayyy to many farming bots. Its like a train and it never stops. The realm Im currently farming sometimes has 1-2 and these arent from that server but also cross-realmed from others.

Still .. prices of herbs are dropping, I mainly farm Fjarnskaggl which was like 30-32g a week ago .. now its 20-22g each, which lowers profit by a lot.

Best result I had so far was 200-230k in 1 hour farm in the morning, I was only person farming at that time, I have got on each char 700 of Fjarnskaggl so that is 7000 in hour + blood of sargeras + 35 Fjarnskaggl seeds + Yseralline seed so yeah that got me over 200k made in an hour, but on average I get around 500 herbs per character. Which gives 150k+ easy

It all depend on the realm you are farming, also when you go solo herbing its faster because as you know your toons sometimes gets stuck on a rock or tree or other stuff. I still belive that 60k per hour with single char at the moment its bullshit. Yes you could get that amount at start of expansion but no way you can get it right now.

Did you have a video of your route by chance for Stormheim? I've typically just run the Aethril route, but need new material
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz