Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 22

Sadly I dont have it, I might make a video if you really want

I could certainly learn from it. I'm rubbish, I just run about aimlessly.

Get an addon that maps where you gather. Go all over the map a few times, and then base a routeoff what you see put on your map by the addon. I use GatherMate 2, but I'm sure there are others. This will also give you an idea of what is heavily farmed on your realm as those nodes won't get picked by you as much. Those are likely the nodes that are on a guide as well.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

But with the 36 tokens over 24 months limit for each B.NET account, you cannot pay your 10 accounts for all year ?

My website.
    Last edited by WoW06 : 08-13-2018 at 09:00 AM

I thought they removed that limit when they allowed you to cash in tokens for BNET balance. I've not bought tokens in forever so I can't confirm.

The limit was lifted. Not sure if there was an official statement about it, but people (myself included) who were previously capped are able to buy them just fine. As Kayley said, it was around the same time converting tokens to B-net balance became a thing. Hell, I still have about 200€ on my B-nets now just sitting there. Might get some hearthstone packs since it's "free" now.

The only limit now is 10 tokens a week I think.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

There isnt 10 per week, atleast there wasnt after the last changes when they lifted the previous limit.

Thanks a lot guys for this information, really good news. And do you have any tip to gold farm as multiboxer ?