Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default HOTKEY.net scrollwheel broadcast

Hello all

Tried looking on the old official forums for an answer but couldnt see it anywhere.

Until i recently re installed windows and lost my original hotkey script the functionality i would have was as follows

I had two wow accounts open with hotkey.net running
    Holding the Alt key and rolling the mouse wheel backward would cause both WoW clients to press one of the action bar buttons
    this was done so that when using the mouse wheel without holding alt regular zoom in and out function remained.
    from my understanding Alt is the modifier key.

i have tried recreating my script and i get the desired output on whichever client is top most but the second client doesnt respond the same
    if i switch to the second client as my main window then the first client does not respond to the input

Currently i have a keybinding setup so that on the action bar "action button 12" has inputs key 1 as = and key 2 as Alt-wheel backward.

Anyone with a suggestion of how to get this to work again help would be much appreciated

Welcome to dual-boxing.

The part of my script that may be of use to you is:

<Hotkey WheelBackward>
    <SendLabel W0, W1, W2>
    <Key Shift F12>

<Hotkey WheelForward>
    <SendLabel W0, W1, W2>
    <Key Shift F11>

Good luck!

Edit: If one client is receiving inputs and the other is not, have you made sure your renaming and labeling of wow clients is correct?
    Last edited by Mamut : 02-13-2017 at 12:14 PM

Blog Entries

I'd just like to add that my gaming life became much better when I changed my default camera zooms to CTRL mousewheel so it is harder to fuck them up accidentally and changing camera is always deliberate.