Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

ill try and be around for any help/support with Jamba.

i like the sounds of a bootcamp for new boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    i think thats 7pm for us Europeans?
    2PM to 5PM EST (GMT-5) is 7PM to 10PM GMT, for those who can't math and are in the GMT time zone.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

It's also NA servers. Does that cause an issue, or can you log on to any server with starter accounts?

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Any plans to start a guild so we can keep playing together after that event?

My team is ready (and currently very cold).

http://i.imgur.com/i71phnN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Atwaa View Post
    Any plans to start a guild so we can keep playing together after that event?
    I'm going to assume that Lax will use the multiboxing guild already on Sargeras.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

sorry all seems i can not make this one, have a good time!

Thank you for hosting the event, i learned a lot today. Special thanks to Souca for the care packages. Very special thanks to Souca for the new Mount, pet and bags they will be a big help with my first Alliance team. I can not wait until the next event. It was fun to quest with other multiboxers.

This was a good time indeed, thanks everyone who came in-game or on Discord or Twitch! Thanks Souca for the care packages and the raffle, congrats txtrcr on your winnings

We covered a lot of different topics, and I think most people came away having learned something. I'll be spending some time shortly getting the stream archived for anyone that wants to review (particularly the configuration parts), and I'll post a couple of the screenshots I took.

We'll try to do the Horde side in 2 weeks; date not yet confirmed. If anyone has ideas for improvements on future Boot Camp events (we can do this same event again in a few months, there is always new players!) please let us know!
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Yes had a lot of fun and ty so very much Souca for the care packages And learned a lot.

Sad I missed this. Was it recorded anywhere?