Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Default Join us for our community #MultiboxingBootCamp event in World of Warcraft!

Dual-Boxing.com invites you to join us for a World of Warcraft newbie multiboxing team leveling event on February 18, 2017, from 2PM to 5PM EST (GMT-5).

Getting Started Workshop
    Immediately preceding the event, from 1PM to 2PM EST (GMT-5), I will be streaming a 1 hour "Getting Started" workshop where I will create a couple of WoW teams and configure ISBoxer accordingly. For the workshop I will be creating a 1-class team with standard configuration and a mixed class team with Pro configuration. During this time I'll be on Discord along with members of my team to answer questions and make sure others can follow along and prepare for the in-game event!

Join us on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/ISBoxer and Discord https://discord.gg/Zp5yXzC for the Workshop!

In-game Multiboxing Boot Camp Event Details
    Everyone should join the in-game chat channel: /join MultiboxingBootCamp
    Join us on Discord if you like: https://discord.gg/Zp5yXzC
    And I'll still be streaming on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ISBoxer

Server: Sargeras (US PVP)

For the in-game event we will be creating level 1 Alliance characters on Sargeras (US PVP) -- For those of you who would prefer to do Horde, we will have a second event at the same time the following week, on the Bleeding Hollow server (connected to Sargeras)! Participants should bring 2 or more characters, but please no more than 5 for this event -- let's keep it sane!

We will meet at the Dwarf starting area outside of Ironforge at 1PM. If you want to roll toons that do not start there please feel free to create them in advance and travel to the area so you don't miss out on the fun!

Come show off your lowbie multiboxing skills, or get help from others who know what to do! Spend a couple of hours meeting other multiboxers, playing around and preparing new teams for future community events!

The event ends after a few hours, but community is forever! Dual-Boxing.com staff will also be on hand to award dual-boxing.com badges for participating in the event! Find us at the event and send a message to confirm!

So... how many characters will you be bringing?
    Last edited by Lax : 02-11-2017 at 01:18 AM
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Blog Entries

I will be there! 5 new mages! I will also park my 110 team in the area in case we run into trouble.
    Last edited by Vecter : 02-10-2017 at 07:32 PM
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Sounds like a bunch of fun, I'll have to download wow again and try it out.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

And for all that attend, there will be a care package to help your new team on it's way to greatness. If you bring a friend new to boxing, both of you will get a super ultra extra bonus care package as well!

Can't wait to see you there!

- Souca
    This space for rent.

It's safe to assume that I will be present at the event. As for which class... I'm not quite sure yet.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Bit risky doing this on a pvp server and streaming it. Great idea though, sounds like fun.

The only thing anyone can really do to us is /spit at us. Only the opposite faction is flagged in the starting area. Besides, that is where most of db.com boxers in irc have their alliance teams.

Forgot to mention earlier, I will be able to give mage portals to Ironforge, or that MoP place with all the portals so you can set your hearth, for anyone that needs easy relocation. Please try to let me know in advance and I will not be doing this any later than 1 hour prior to the 1 pm portion of the event. I can also provide ports afterwards if need be (this is why you set your hearth to pandaland ).

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syferr View Post
    Bit risky doing this on a pvp server and streaming it. Great idea though, sounds like fun.
    Do they really want to pick a fight with a bunch of multiboxers though?

We're going to do the same thing on Horde side on Bleeding Hollow, which is connected with Sargeras. Future events could involve world PVP, where we bring multiboxers from both sides and have some fun beating on each other for a while.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

I'll be coming with 5
    Pally, Shaman and 3 Mages

i think thats 7pm for us Europeans?