Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Octopus randomly stops working

Hey everyone,

I recently started using Octopus as it seems to be the easiest to use and i am just trying to "dual-box" to level up characters with RAF on a new realm...

However today the program seems to just stop broadcasting keys randomly. If I alt tab to my alts screen to turn in a quest and tab back then the key strokes no longer get broadcasted even though the program says that it's still running and isn't paused.

Anyone know what might be causing this or how to fix it?

Or is there another free/easy program i can use since i just want to Dual Box and no more? I would love to use ISboxer but i cant justify the cost of it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfyre View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently started using Octopus as it seems to be the easiest to use and i am just trying to "dual-box" to level up characters with RAF on a new realm...

However today the program seems to just stop broadcasting keys randomly. If I alt tab to my alts screen to turn in a quest and tab back then the key strokes no longer get broadcasted even though the program says that it's still running and isn't paused.

Anyone know what might be causing this or how to fix it?

Or is there another free/easy program i can use since i just want to Dual Box and no more? I would love to use ISboxer but i cant justify the cost of it.

Thanks.
    So i found out that this only seems to happen if i use the "windows key" on my keyboard to switch windows... if i use Alt + Tab it works, however i have always found it fastest to just press the windows key to swap the window.. idk why all of a sudden it's messing with things.

If it helps...when i press the windows key, it opens the start menu but also jumps my mouse cursor to the menu for some reason.