Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Jamba 5.2

Getting this error when trying to join a battleground - jamba-quest has been blocked.....

http://imgur.com/a/c1IMj
    Eonar - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Getting this error when trying to join a battleground - jamba-quest has been blocked.....

http://imgur.com/a/c1IMj
    If I'm not mistaken, that's a taint warning, and it can be highly inaccurate when it calls add-ons out. From the screenshot, you've clearly got several add-ons running, but are you able to reproduce that error with only JAMBA enabled?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, that's a taint warning, and it can be highly inaccurate when it calls add-ons out. From the screenshot, you've clearly got several add-ons running, but are you able to reproduce that error with only JAMBA enabled?
    your 1000% right mirai it is taint, evil nasty taint but jamba-quest can do this as the menu (drop down menu) still taint's the blizzard UI

or though i don't know why you posted in the beta as this is a "live" thing.

PS: i don't know what i want to do about it MaX is the one that did jamba-qiuest like this. i might have to go back the old button way as there is so many problam with the menu not showing tainting the UI and even not right click on many menus, and even the mega spam/lag when u try and abandon all quest.

will be fixed i guess at some point in time.

#lfiesucks
    Last edited by ebony : 03-09-2017 at 03:23 AM

Using beta version

it seem it is the world Quest tracker https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/world-quest-tracker that jamba don´t like
    Eonar - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Tin View Post
    Using beta version

it seem it is the world Quest tracker https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/world-quest-tracker that jamba don´t like
    its taint is fun its random and its just "how" lucky you get when the addons load, i changed nothing in quest in the beta/live ver so if it does it on beta it do it on live

i "tried" to make a few changes last night so ill test them see how they go.

New update tonight to beta.... a few bug fix's and some new stuff!

Code:
    ---------------------------
    ChangeLogs:
    ---------------------------
    Jamba Version: 5.2.0[B9]
    WoW Game Version: 7.1.5
    File Version: 7.1.5-5.2.0
    Release Date: TBM
    Modules Changed: Core, Toon, Trade, Team, Mount, Trade, Currency, Taxi, Quest, follow, team-display
    Beta update date 17/03/2017

******** JAMBA BAGS Removed in BETA 7.1.5.5.2.0-6 ********	
    To many bugs sorry all that was very happy about it needs to be rewitten @ somepoint.

*Jamba-Bags(new module)
    	- WIP!

*Jamba-Core 
    	*(Communications)
    	- Added support for Cross Realm using BNSendGameData Jamba will look fo the character 
    	  and will do all the magic.
    	- Opt to trun off BNTAGCOMMS(WIP)
    	*(Core)
    	- Added libnotify-1-0 (addon to say there is a new version with a small Changelog.) (WIP)
    	- Removed all of Old ways to show changeLog on core GUI (WIP)

*Jamba-Toon
    	( holding Shift will stop most stuff forwarding to team)
    	- Ready-check with Team.
    	- LFG Role-check Auto.
    	- Teleport LFG with team.
    	- Roll Need/greed/Etc... with Team
    	- Removed AFK (PvP) (*unstable most boxers don't do bgs anyway)
    	- Clones always pass to always pass on loot (can not work with "roll with team") (WIP)

*Jamba-Quest
    	- Removed support for Unignore and Ignore --Blizzard removed in patch 7.2
    	- Added support to declining Quests with the team.

*Jamba-Trade
    	- Removed the Old Trade PopUp Window
    	- You can now make a list of items you want to trade with master.
    	- Now will only trade gold to the master Toon.
    	- Added a option to trade Binds When Equipped Items With Master. (Green/Blue/Purple)

*jamba-Currency
    	- Fixed a bug when Border/Background not getting Senting Settings.	

*Jamba-Team
    	- (Added a option to set all members to assistant when you join a raid group. (WIP Not working it seems)
    	- Remove command "/jamba-team InviteTag". (Update)
    	- "/Jamba-Team Invite" now support's <Tag>
    	- If Tag is Unknown it will tell you.	

*Jamba-Taxi
    	- Changed default Taxi dayly to 2 sec, added in 0.5sec max 5 sec now.
    	- When Closing out the Taxi Frame the Team will close as well.

*Jamba-Mount
    	- Fixed for Chauffeur Mount ( Level 1 Mount )
    	- Warns if the toon trying to mount is in combat.
    	- Checks the toon is not moving before it Mounts if toon is moving it will try again until toon stop moving.	

*Jamba-Follow
    	- Having ticked [Auto Follow After Combat] will now warn when follow breaks.
    	- Updated the speed the follow msg gets sent by 0.5 secs.

*Jamba-Team_Display
    	- added some glow effect when follow breaks on the Display-team bar.

Jamba-trade
    How much would it take to do a similar check box that greens have for just "crafting materials" ?
    Or some level of item type

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
    Jamba-trade
    How much would it take to do a similar check box that greens have for just "crafting materials" ?
    Or some level of item type
    could do "trade goods" i guess i was going to do this as i was going to get you to do like trade goods (or BOE) etc in the box but ha did not work like that ill see but would not be a lot of work i guess.

i got to do something with quest 1st!, that taint is getting evil and worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    could do "trade goods" i guess i was going to do this as i was going to get you to do like trade goods (or BOE) etc in the box but ha did not work like that ill see but would not be a lot of work i guess.
    Nice, thanks. the game has to know it's a crafting material so I would think it's possible to pull that from an iteminfo or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i got to do something with quest 1st!, that taint is getting evil and worse.
    Ya, it's pretty bad. I copied back in the older quest folder since it became so unreliable.

Scan tooltip or get it from item info.

As for quest not sure i want to go down the old way.. thinking off hooking into the "events" and then popup box or somthing asking if you like to drop it on team (bit like current res)

The auto way of doing it seems to get confused holding shift to stop it or forword it. (Might have a hide popup box and always do it with team box in opts)
    Last edited by ebony : 03-18-2017 at 09:15 AM