Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Default Good Comps for Getting Back Into 5 Boxing

So I'm gonna be 5 boxing again, and I wanted some fun and faceroll comps. I'd prefer single class, and single class multi role is okay I guess. I want to save the multi class till I'm back in shape. I would like to be doing a 5 shammy team since I have 4 of them 80+. Other teams would be 5 droods (I have one in Legion leveling right now) and 5 hunters (another one in Legion content as well). Maybe 5 affliction locks (one at 85). Do any of these teams suck badly?

What else do people recommend and what can you do with that team? Just farming could be fine, but bonus points for dungeons and/or world PvP.

Is RAF still the best way to level? Do you transfer the teams off those accounts, or just get Legion for them at 100 and pay the subs (hopefully with gold once tokens come back down).

Save me dualboxie-one, you're my only hope.

- Souca(s) Just Wanna Have Fun
    This space for rent.

i love my team even if i am hindered from doing much higher then +4s unless its a good affix week.
    i run holy priest- 4x vengeance Demon Hunters

5x paladins is kinda like the *GO TO* team right now as well.

Pretty much the best advice i have for your is to play whatever you feel comfortable with and would enjoy playing on a daily basis..... if you resent your team for its playstyle, you will lose interest pretty quick... and quite frankly multiboxing to me is all about FUN!!

Btw i play ally on Lightbringer if your looking for a home as well. theres 2 guys in my guild boxing with me right now.. one does 5x hunters and loves it, the other one is starting a team up of 5x warlocks since he mains a warlock...

Fun is the most important reason!!!!!

Welcome back to it!!

I did RAF to get a bunch of teams to 90 super fast. Druids, Pallies, Hunters, Monks, Priests, Shamans. Feels pretty snappy to do one team especially if you can RFD with them (Pallies, Druids, Monks). 90-100 is a bit longer, but not too bad, unfortuantely there's an ilvl req on RFD so you pretty much have to do the garrison quest line and head right into slag mines, or just quest some more + crafted to hit the ilvls for the various dungeons. TBH with my hunters I didn't do any dungeons from 90-100 and just quested + did challenges and it went even faster IMO.

There's also the lvl 100 boost for each Legion purchase, so you could get 5x100 without doing any work. If you do this, I'd say Pallies, Hunters, Druids, or maybe DKs are all viable for PvE.

For World PvP comps I suspect 5 x hunters would be pretty fun (instagib), or 5 x disc priests to never *ever* die, or maybe 5 druids if you want do sneaky ganks. I think you could make a lot of fun combos for PvP (like druids w/ stealth).

I'm running 4x Blood DK and 1x HPally and it's been fun. My end-game is wPvP and because I'm pretty new to multi boxing the suitability of the Blood DK has really helped whilst I geared up and got used to it.

They are very good at PvE considering item level.

If I could go back, I would do 5x Hunters next time as I think they would be awesome. The reason I chose DK (and looking back it is a good choice) is the grip for PvP. I have 8x grips and it really does close gaps.

In fact, have started levelling a hunter team but don't have any heirlooms as currently on new b.net accounts. Got to level 10 and gave up, came to research how fast I can do 10-100 in dungeons and never logged them again!

Blood DK are good in wPvP, very good at PvE but seem to lack damage in instanced PvP such as BG's. I can mince through single players but once a few more players and healers get involved they don't seem to have the ability to burst through.

Might look @ respeccing to Frost for a bit of fun in BG's.

I just a 3 boxer, but hopefully going to be a 5, just waiting on a GM to get back in contact with me.

Ive got, Hunters, Boomies, Prot pallies, spriests, warlocks, and shammies are leveling at the moment, (Abit disppointed on the shammies)

Ive had a lot of fun on the hunters, and Prot pallies but I always going back to my boomies. If and when I get five ill be boosting either hunters or pallies

and probably created another set of boomies on a different server.

Why boomies? For PvP or PvE? Just curious as I've almost got my 5 x druids to 110.

Mostly for pve, I leveled them up as Boomies just die and run and the mobs just died, I'm now just using them for wq and farming cloth

5x protection paladins has been fun to level up (1-10 through quests, 10-90 through dungeons, 90-100 through elixirs and bonus objectives, and now 100-110 through quests and dungeons) and they've been competent when it comes to the new dungeons, albeit a bit slow on the whole killing thing.

5x DH tanks has been fun as well - a bit less survivable than paladins (less on-demand self-healing) but a bit more damage it feels like, so far, although mine are better geared than the paladins.

Kate, are you on a PvP or PvE server? If PvP then how are they on surviving day to day questing and gathering in the legion zones? I might put a team just for token farming on a PvE server with a great economy, but most of them are gonna be on a PvP server.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

How do u determine a good server? low. medium, or high populated server?.. Im on a low pop server and things sell really slow ;(

I thought about creating a new team but still unsure where to go . .