Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 21

It depends on what you wanna do for sure... some servers have boxer guilds. others like to box on servers with their friends... and some just like to play around with the economy.

I know personally i love playing on Lightbringer on US servers. my guild is a bunch of guys that are boxer friendly and a few more guys have already started boxing after seeing how fun it is... that is what makes my day to see someone else get into it.

its more about how you talk to people, you will find as a boxer you start watching what you say and kind of stand up for the community without even trying, because of that negative karma alot of us have from the bad seeds. that really starts conversations sometimes that end up making friends.

I'd say high pop server where the items you want to sell go for a good price. Just might end up on a place where there is a lot of competition for those items, but prices are usually low when a lot of people are farming and trying to outsell each other undercutting.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripeel View Post
    Btw i play ally on Lightbringer if your looking for a home as well. theres 2 guys in my guild boxing with me right now.. one does 5x hunters and loves it, the other one is starting a team up of 5x warlocks since he mains a warlock...
    May I ask what's your guild name? Lightbringer Alliance is one of my PVE servers, too! I don't believe I've seen any multiboxers around. I have been dual-boxing for Legion (will probably go back to 5 accounts in a couple days) and have been phasing a Korgath Alliance warrior for 100-110 and world quests on Lightbringer with my Lightbringer warrior.

Wish we had a nice pve guild on eu
    Last edited by Andreauk : 02-26-2017 at 06:35 AM

Is there an easy way for someone living in US to play EU? I can get a VPN without much problem, but I'm more curious about paying for things. I can get bnet balance cards from a couple places, so I guess that's an option. Shame I can't use my RaF from my US accounts. I'll make a new thread if this becomes more than a couple replies.

- Souca is a Worldwide Phenomenon
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Is there an easy way for someone living in US to play EU? I can get a VPN without much problem, but I'm more curious about paying for things. I can get bnet balance cards from a couple places, so I guess that's an option. Shame I can't use my RaF from my US accounts. I'll make a new thread if this becomes more than a couple replies.

- Souca is a Worldwide Phenomenon
    It pretty much comes down to:

1) Add an EU license to your account.
    2) Use timecards for game time.

That's it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

You can have an EU license on your bnet? Or are you talking about a new account?

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by MickiClone View Post
    May I ask what's your guild name? Lightbringer Alliance is one of my PVE servers, too! I don't believe I've seen any multiboxers around. I have been dual-boxing for Legion (will probably go back to 5 accounts in a couple days) and have been phasing a Korgath Alliance warrior for 100-110 and world quests on Lightbringer with my Lightbringer warrior.
    The guild name is Drunken Shenanigans. Feel free to shoot me a message anytime. battletag is Indonex#1522

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    You can have an EU license on your bnet? Or are you talking about a new account?

- Souca
    Any region license can be attached to any BNet account.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Any region license can be attached to any BNet account.
    Stuff does not share though!