Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default Jamba Follow Issue

Hey everyone, so I've used Jamba once in the past for multiboxing RAF bonus.... But for some reason when i use the macro /Jamba-Follow it just opens the Jamba menu to the Follow tab rather then having the macro start functioning.

Am i doing something wrong?

Ok nevermind apparently using /Jamba-Follow Master got it to work.... But i cant figure out how to get the /Jamba-Mount to work.
    Last edited by Grimfyre : 02-07-2017 at 12:55 PM

Been a while since I used Jamba, but I will ask the standard sort of troubleshooting questions I would want as a developer. Best case, they solve it; worst case it save Ebony having to ask similar things.

Do you have the latest version of the addon and/or dependencies?
    Are you in a flying area and don't have flying for there? Can you manually mount with the mount in the Jamba setup?
    Are you using a keybind to activate it, and are you sure that your modifier key setup is correct? Have you tried the command in the console?
    Do you know if the command takes any arguments?
    Are there any errors or other indicators it is having a problem, or are there any sounds or other things that indicate it succeeded?
    Do you have any other addons that provide any mount features or might interfere or change mounting?

Once again, I'm sorta taking a shot in the dark. Hope I didn't waste anytime, but maybe these will trigger something that solves it.

- Souca | Clueless as Always
    This space for rent.

Wrong command /jamba-follow is for that part of the adon, the look in the the commmands tab..... (i think its followme all)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Wrong command /jamba-follow is for that part of the adon, the look in the the commmands tab..... (i think its followme all)
    Yeah i got the follow command working but how do i get the mount command to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfyre View Post
    Yeah i got the follow command working but how do i get the mount command to work?
    it should be auto mount with team there should be no setting up you might need to check settings make sure you got mount with team ticked.

it should be auto mount with team there should be no setting up you might need to check settings make sure you got mount with team ticked.
    Yeah i have it ticked on both the master and minion. But when the master mounts up the minion does not...

Maybe it doesn't work with the Heirloom Chauffeur mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfyre View Post
    Yeah i have it ticked on both the master and minion. But when the master mounts up the minion does not...

Maybe it doesn't work with the Heirloom Chauffeur mount?
    right ya it does not work as this mount changes on what faction you are. i need to "DO" something about it.

right ya it does not work as this mount changes on what faction you are. i need to "DO" something about it.
    Ok, i will check this feature again at level 20. Thanks!