Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Moved wow, now ISBoxer not working

Hi All,

I recently uninstalled WoW from my C drive (drive getting full) and reinstalled it to another Drive on my pc, I could no longer run an isboxer team set, I made sure that AVG was temporarily turned off and even logged into each account to start up each toon so that it would then appear on ISboxer.

I did get a load of messages about each toon and that ISboxer needed to create the wtf files, but when I try to load a char set 1st window pops up, crashes and when I look on the innerspace uplink console everything looks good, I get launching slot 1 character, gives session id, says launching wow-64.exe then I get a wow window appear. a stopped responding window, then after 3 minutes isboxer says char set not fully launched after 3 minutes.

The only thing that actually changes when installing to a different location is the folder ISBoxer is looking for the game in. This is in the selected Game Profile (http://isboxer.com/wiki/Game_Profile). You either need to update the existing Game Profile(s), or use Add Game and then update existing Characters to use the new Game Profile.

So... assuming you've done that (?) ... Now your issue seems to be that WoW is crashing.

Is this a WoW #132 error? It would usually help to have the crash log; for any error #132 wow keeps 2 files in the World of Warcraft\errors folder, both named with the date/time of the crash. You can send the pair of files to lax@lavishsoft.com for analysis.

Lastly, it may help to see Compatibility diagnostics, from ISBoxer's Help menu, from a running instance of the game (NOTE: it does not have to be launched by IS/ISBoxer for this diagnostic, it just needs to be running). http://isboxer.com/wiki/Diagnostics. After a reinstall it is possible that Windows has automatically applied some Windows Compatibility settings to the game, which would definitely cause this kind of crash; this is one of the things I would be looking for in the diagnostic.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Many Thanks, I have emailed those files, just been so busy with with stuff, not even had time to log in on a single account lol

But thanks again.

Sorry to be a pest, but did you get a chance to look through the log for me?, I did try uninstalling everything and setting it all up again, my laptop still works but is no longer good enough to run 5 boxes, but cant see any diffrence between how the laptop is setup and the desktop, but the desktop keeps giving me the errors, and did not do it before i moved wow from the C: to my Z: drives

Errr, I had to go digging to find this e-mail again. lol.

1. Razer in-game overlay feature may be enabled (in... Synapse?). Definitely turn this off.

2. Trusteer Rapport is loading in the process. I have not seen this software before, and have no idea whether it may be contributing to the issue. If disabling the Razer in-game overlay feature does not help, this might be it though.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post

1. Razer in-game overlay feature may be enabled (in... Synapse?). Definitely turn this off.
    you sir, are a star.... was the first choice, turned off Razer Synapse and all windows booted up first time, thanks again :P