Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

Now it would be a good time to combine those multiple Battle.net accounts back to one, but I guess the annoying 8 game accounts limit per one B.net is still current?

It is, Beeq. I just merged 20 down into four bnets. Eight is the limit per bnet.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    CONFIRMED with Blizz that the limit is now just 10 tokens per week per bnet.

Edit: She said the announcement should be coming soon.
    Praise the Gods! Great news!
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

CONFIRMED with Blizz that the limit is now just 10 tokens per week per bnet.

Edit: She said the announcement should be coming soon.

i got a email from blizzard saying the same thing they said as i was asking they read this today and said i would like know the good news.
    Last edited by ebony : 02-07-2017 at 11:33 PM

Its currently back down to 86,000 gold for a token. I am hoping it keeps dropping to about 70k but current price is reasonable.

I think the mad token grab of of 2017 is over.

The cap is gone?!! Just triple confirming the confirm of awesome.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Wonderful to hear the cap is gone (sort of, 10 a week) and I didn't join up yet for multiboxing as i'd have made separate accounts if i did.

So cap is still 8 accounts per bnet though. I also read that you're only allowed 3 bnets total? That isnt actually something they enforce or you could get in trouble for is it? That one sounds a little absurd.

It's kind of easy to "predict" when the US Token prices start to rise again. As the rate have been -2.97% per hour for quite a long time, but in last update the rate was -2.83% If we compare this to EU Token behaviour, then US Token should be cheapest in 4 hours from now, until the price starts going up again.

Not sure how they would enforce that 3 bnet limit. Even with the same credit card and billing address, you could claim that some of the bnets are your under 18 child. As long as they are playing the bnet, you should be able to pay for it, or gift time codes if they really want to be a pain in the ass. Paying for time with gold on those accounts would make this even harder to enforce.

I've heard that 2.97% change per hour is capped by Blizzard to prevent runaway changes like I imagine would have happened yesterday if not for said limit.
    This space for rent.

It is, Beeq. I just merged 20 down into four bnets. Eight is the limit per bnet.
    Hey Mosg, was it easy task to have them merged or did you had to beg?

I'm considering merging my 10 bnets to 2..

Lähetetty minun SM-G935F laitteesta Tapatalkilla