Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

The tokens are now at 69,667g. Seems perfect time to buy.

The whole thing went crazy for no reason. Like cabbage patch kids or the stock market.

Beeq:

The lady was actually super happy to merge my bnets. As she explained it, it saves them customer service time in the long run.

Also interestingly, she told me that internally, one of the biggest reasons they relaxed the WoW token Bnet limit was because of multiboxing. Now, she could've been shining me on, but we talked for over an hour as she methodically moved accounts around for me and I got the impression she was being forthright.

Food for thought.

Also, and this is important, she told me how the actual merge works with respect to pets, achievements, mounts, and transmog gear:

All of those are tied to the Bnet, so if you move Account Two onto Account One, none of Account Two's stuff comes with it UNLESS it is a caged pet or transmog gear that you still have in your bags. She said that sometimes it'll still 'bleed over' into the first account, but you can't count on it unless it's in your bags.
    Last edited by MiRai : 02-09-2017 at 10:05 AM Reason: Merged
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    The tokens are now at 69,667g. Seems perfect time to buy.

The whole thing went crazy for no reason. Like cabbage patch kids or the stock market.
    Why would it be a perfect time to buy then?

Fun math: With current EU prices it takes 400 starlight nodes (10boxing) to get "free" Overwatch.
    ( 1M gold converts roughly to 100 EUR )

I've been writing some sort of WoW multi-tool in JavaScript for myself. The tool have already a realm selector, it fetches current Token price (on EU and US) and also all the auctions which have buyouts. Then it tries to calculate Mean values for each item (the script says Median, but I didn't Mean to publish this anywhere but what the hell) and then sorts out the auctions with Mean value less than 5% so you could catch some really good deals (just like TSM Sniper)

It also tries to find best value for your Bloods of Sargeras, in case you want to buy some trade goods with them.

I just added Token <-> Gold converter. If you want to buy say Overwatch, which is 39,90 EUR in the shop, you'll have to just add the price on the cents-field, in cents ofc, and the other field shows that value in gold with current conversion rate..

Here's the link. http://beeq.fi/AH.htm
    Hopefully someone will find it useful as well.

I'm bored at work. Send nudes.
    Last edited by beeq : 02-09-2017 at 07:58 AM

I dont really understand just seen the name of the person and the possible profit, dont see the item

Here is a great website that Ive been using for the bloods

https://rodent.io/blood-money

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiiko View Post
    I dont really understand just seen the name of the person and the possible profit, dont see the item
    Currently this script shows only the item IDs, but I'm going to update it during the weekend.
    Crap, the conversion is only 13 EUR in EU >_<
    Last edited by beeq : 02-09-2017 at 03:04 PM

So how are prices in the US these days? In EU before this they seemed to average around 120k. Now they seem to have settled around the 170k mark.

I got for 10 yesterday for 96k each .. lowest they have been since the bnet balance. ( Whisperwind US)
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I got for 10 yesterday for 96k each .. lowest they have been since the bnet balance. ( Whisperwind US)
    there not realm wide, with the changes and the bans going to for Boosts for RL Money a lot of sites/services now will only take gold making more players sell tokens to get fast gold that will in turn lower the price

Was pleased to hear the token limit had been removed but prices are making this hard for me to play for free like I wanted to. EU price is now 195k which wouldn't be so bad if prices for herbs etc hadn't tanked in the last couple of weeks. Everything is now selling for half of what it used to pretty much. Anyone know why? I used to be able to sell chaos crystals for 350 they are 200 now. Foxflower 40 now 20. Same with everything really.

I ofc could still easily play for free if I wanted to spend the time farming but I get bored with it easily so can only manage an hour or two a week. Plus it is hard to be motivated to do it when I know what I'm gathering is selling for half of what I used to get.