Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default 5 Hunters Mythic Darkheart Thicket +8

Spent a little time on this video so let me know what yas think. 1 wipe on Dresaron and some bugged out mobs disappearing but still managed to beat the timer. Got a +9 Vault of the wardens that i will try tomorrow just for the gear. Will most likely be a wipe fest.

Davidmage, not trying to steal your thunder man but looked like a blast i had to give it a go! Your videos are always top notch =P

We are a dying breed gotta keep people interested. Plus i wanted my own intro!!

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Wow that is bloody awesome! What item level are you at now?

Great run and video!

I'm only happy seeing videos which can make me inspired to log on and kill some stuff! Lately I have not been playing more than a few hours each week due to lack of motivation. But seeing your team with what looks like slightly higher dps than my own will surely increase my chances of logging on and keep gearing/improving my team

Also early in the video that way you entered the area with the patrolling elf + 2 cats looked useful, I did not know about that. And watching someone else just generally play the same setup is really helpful.

Keep up the good work!

Btw that Vault level 9 key, the week I had the same affixes you have now (raging, necrotic) I also ended up with a level 9 Vault. I ran it but it was indeed a wipe-fest, I was only going for a high weekly chest. But it would be interesting to see/hear how you manage in there :P

Thanks for the positive feedback! I've always wanted to try the video editing thing but always thought it would be hard and would need video editing software. Hardest part i had was finding music that lasted the whole time =P

ilvl's are between 861-870. I think the addon Pawn is a huge help for making gear choices super easy. It tells you when an item is an upgrade so you don't have to guess even if it's lower ilvl.

I know Vault is going to be an issue, will report back as soon as i give it a go.

Well, i beat the VoW +9. as i thought it was a lot of wipes. Mostly me failing at mechanics. The room for error is really low now. Abilities that didn't kill me before are now insta death. I think i will need to gear more if i want to beat 9+ timers or get Darkheart/Blackrook. I didn't record because i really did not think i would beat it. Took 20 min over the timer.

Good job still, VoTW is not a breeze for our team. Seems like we did it quite similarly then, I remember also passing the timer by roughly 20 minutes, although I did take breaks etc when the timer was already out

Which bosses / trash did you have most problems with? I think second and last boss was tough, and some of the "mini" boss trash also caught me off guard and wiped me sometimes.

I did record mine, so I might post a video of it soon

Well i didn't wipe to any of the trash.

First boss i wiped 4 times. I blew lust and had him to 7%. he threw out the eye beam and if you get hit by that its insta death. Without lust just made it harder
    but managed to get him down on the 5th attempt.

2nd boss 1 wipe. I tried the hide behind the pole method to bring the boss and adds to me. Works great in normal mythic and lower. Did not work here. I got agro and the mobs made short work of me.

3rd boss(eye) 1 Wipe. I had it but as i was clicking the mirrors my alts got hit by 2 of the ground purple things. They died and i couldn't finish with 1. Focus on not getting hit by the ground stuff and this fight is easy.

4th boss No wipes easiest boss

Last boss 4 wipes mainly me failing at mechanics. Those ground spawns grow super fast its hard to keep up with them.

I think knowing what i know now i could probably go back and get pretty close to beating the timer for sure. I'm interested in seeing your video to compare. Post it up!