Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default BoA Legendary Tokens (PTR Datamined)

So here's something I ran in to on the WoW forums. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-build=23478
    Class specific, battle.net account bound tokens for legendaries that can be identified as a legendary fitting your loot specialization.

Not sure how much sense they make for the average player, especially being class specific, but this could prove quite interesting for us. Someone even pointed out that with the bad luck prevention and catch up mechanics, these might mean that farming legendaries for your main(s) with fresh alts might be a reasonable course of action. Of course since it's datamined, whether or not it's something that will ever see the light of day, and in what form is still up for debate.

In any case, it's interesting and under the right circumstances could end up being absolutely broken.

Are they sure that it's the class of the character it drops for? Would make sense if you loot it on your DK and it's a Druid token you can then use on your Druid. Or did I misread what you wrote and just suggest what you said? I need sleep.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Souca View Post
    Are they sure that it's the class of the character it drops for?
    Can not say for certain, but I would imagine that people would be fairly mad at getting legendary tokens for a class they do not even play, so I would say it is more like that they are for the class you are currently playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Can not say for certain, but I would imagine that people would be fairly mad at getting legendary tokens for a class they do not even play, so I would say it is more like that they are for the class you are currently playing.
    This.

But maybe a vender sells them

Or a vendor to trade them in for a different class with some mats or a fee? I thought they did something like that on Sunwell Isle in BC.

- Souca
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wubsie View Post
    Depends on whether these will fall under the same drop rates/RNG as the current legendary items. I wouldn't think that would be the case, but then we are talking about Blizzard, here.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)