Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default 5 hunter +6 BRH 2 chest

12 min left or so. got a DHT +8 that i'm going to knock out too. Hardest part is the beginning trash packs. Other than that bosses are ez.

5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Nice one. How do you do the last boss? The other 3 are easy but I need to get better at last if I want to do M+. Just did it this morning on regular M and find it hard at that level.

Here is a video of a +2 chest. I accidentally recorded it in a god awful resolution so i was not going to upload or post but it may help a little.

I save exhilaration until he does his first shadow bolt volley cause it does so much splash dmg. Turtle when he swaps phases cause i hate dying there. Then out of it pop everything and burst. He goes down fast. If you waste burst at the beginning you don't have any of the buffs from the encounter.

Not the cleanest run but still ok.

Last edited by Void : 02-02-2017 at 12:14 PM
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Thanks for that although a bit hard to see what's going on . I'll try your way next time I do it. I was using turtle to eat the shadow bolt volley which wasn't leaving me much room for error when he switch phases. I need to kill the stinging swarm quicker too.