Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 15 of 15

Quote Originally Posted by darkdefiled View Post
    you could just delete the +6 and start over? in the hopes you get another affix
    If you delete the keystone(s) you won't get any new ones, so I'm stuck with my level 6. And besides the affixes is determined weekly for your region. So all keystones for me will have the same affixes this week :P

But level 6 is fine (as volcanic comes at 7). I should be able to manage 2-chests easily, and if I'm really lucky a 3 chest. So I will just push them out quick, and spend any other of my free time to make some more videos

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    If you delete the keystone(s) you won't get any new ones, so I'm stuck with my level 6. And besides the affixes is determined weekly for your region. So all keystones for me will have the same affixes this week :P

But level 6 is fine (as volcanic comes at 7). I should be able to manage 2-chests easily, and if I'm really lucky a 3 chest. So I will just push them out quick, and spend any other of my free time to make some more videos
    Ah right i did not know that, but looking forward to ur next video ^^

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Good luck with those. Hope you get some doable affixes. This week I have Sanguine as first affix, which is manageable. But the second affix became Volcanic. That one is just a nono with slaves on follow. When you get it targeted on your main, even if you react fast the slaves will be hit. So I won't go past level 6 this week
    Yeah we have Raging>necrotic this week and for me raging feels no different than normal. Did you see the list of new affixes? going to be brutal for us possibly.

Quaking (New) - Periodically players in the zone will explode and damage nearby allies.

Bursting - When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 20% 10% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks.

I will take none of that thanks!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Yeah we have Raging>necrotic this week and for me raging feels no different than normal. Did you see the list of new affixes? going to be brutal for us possibly.

Quaking (New) - Periodically players in the zone will explode and damage nearby allies.

Bursting - When slain, non-boss enemies explode, causing all players to suffer 20% 10% of their max health in damage over 4 sec. This effect stacks.

I will take none of that thanks!
    Damn those new affixes doesn't sound fun.

Raging + necrotic is manageable yeah. Good luck pushing some higher levels with those

Great vid again, I like the music in this one . Your kill times for the first two bosses are making me scratch my head I must be doing something wrong! I just did a run to compare ilvl863 average and I'm miles away from your times. Same conditions no pots/flasks but with bl same as you I was 21 secs on first boss to your 13. Second no bl up same as you 27 secs to your 16.

Edit: Forgot to say on plus side I handled Helya pretty well although I can still see it spoiling a M+ run pretty easily.
    Last edited by Lance : 02-17-2017 at 03:51 PM