Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by Kalros View Post
    Does anyone have a good looting method for 5x Hunters? Broadcasting my mouse click and trying to click on a corpse with each character is a chore when there are 10 pets standing around getting in the way.

only 1 true way http://www.wowhead.com/item=136781/pet-training-manual-fetch press a button and pets pick up your loot

Wow, I feel like a dumb@$$. This looks amazing! Thank you!
    "Twilight is upon me. And soon, night must fall". My days in WoW are over, but I'm back to where it all started, EverQuest!

best thing of all its a 40 yard range you can just aoe everything around you down spam press the button and see your pets run around picking up everything

See, I used fetch but seems to make the pets bug more often than not when used all together....

I just loot a corpse on my main then hit my iwt key for the alts to loot. Still not ideal cos pets get in the way sometimes. Will have to give this a try see how well it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalros View Post
    Does anyone have a good looting method for 5x Hunters? Broadcasting my mouse click and trying to click on a corpse with each character is a chore when there are 10 pets standing around getting in the way.
    In your class hall you can buy the "Fetch" skill. Then you just use a macro with /cast to loot.

I prefer the engineering skill, and use the loot-a-rang.

Then there is always the trusty Interact with Target.