Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Can't see other characters targeted AoE

So, basically had a set of 5 druids and leveled them up to 60 and used the legion boost on four of them to get them to 100 and added a lvl 100 druid on my main account.

Noticed that before the boost when I cast starfall id be able to see the spell effect of all five and it looked amazing, but after I can't see my alt's starfall. Anyone know a setting or console command that might be responsible? I've already tried EmphasizeMySpellEffects, that doesn't seem to work.

Apologies if this is in the wrong area, but it didn't seem to fit in the other ones. Thanks.

Upon further testing it seems I can't see my other character's moonfire or sunfire animation, but I can see the impact effect where it hits.

Might be your WoW video settings, are they set to low?

There used to be a video setting in WoW where you could "disable other players spell effects", might be built into the "Graphics Quality" setting now as I cant find it.

No, this is the first thing that I checked, my main's graphic settings are on ultra and the option to emphasize my own effects is turned off on all characters. I asked a few people if they could see my moonfire and they couldn't. I'm now thinking it might be a bug.