Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Question Its been awhile ... Leveling New Team or Boost

After getting my mix group to 110 in Legion, and then trying to solo play with a hunter to play with some friends, i eventually quit playing. Mix group was no fun with the current Class Hall system, and playing solo just wasn't cutting it for me.

I am considering trying to make a new 5 box team most likely Paladins, since they seem to be the go-to flavor at the moment, and i've always loved the concept for single class that fits all roles kind of setup.

However, my question is really how is leveling these days without RAF? could i get a new paladin team up to Legion level fairly quickly? without Recruit a friend, or is terrible slow that i should boost them to 100? i was trying to save some money and hoping that boosting isnt the answer (though boosting would give me a leg up on trade skills to make money).

I am interested to hear others thoughts.
    Last edited by Meeo : 01-27-2017 at 11:03 PM
    Meeo/Nibilus

You can spam dungons with them. Im lazy though and have not leveled a non-raf team in years. Last time i leveled teams was during the demon invasion event before Legion launched. Got a few teams to 100 that way.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I may be alone in this thought but the 1-100 leveling is much funner than the 100-110 leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I may be alone in this thought but the 1-100 leveling is much funner than the 100-110 leveling.
    You aren't alone. While multiboxing, I prefer the earlier levels much more than anything close to end game in any expansion, but it might be because when something is current it's all about trying to min-max everything. I generally enjoy more relaxed gameplay when multiboxing, and the more hectic and chaotic gameplay while playing solo.

However, don't get me wrong, as I do like a good challenge while multiboxing.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology