Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Watom View Post
    A follow up question, why do players prefer 5 hunters instead of 4 hunters and 1 healer type?
    well to be fair i do normally play with 3 disc priests as i 8/10 box. so i do have access to a healer i guess.

I just found that bursting the Boss down ASP (+ this is what David is doing) and then you not got to deal with healing i guess i might try a healer when i unlock my 3rd artifact slot and there ilvl is 850+

sometimes its easyer to stay with the same class with class halls with legion but i already got kinda a mix going on with hunters/disc (maybe 2 locks soon)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    well to be fair i do normally play with 3 disc priests as i 8/10 box. so i do have access to a healer i guess.

I just found that bursting the Boss down ASP (+ this is what David is doing) and then you not got to deal with healing i guess i might try a healer when i unlock my 3rd artifact slot and there ilvl is 850+

sometimes its easyer to stay with the same class with class halls with legion but i already got kinda a mix going on with hunters/disc (maybe 2 locks soon)
    Thanks ebony!