Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: 5 Disc?

One thing I'd probably recommend if you're running 4 disc with a proper tank charly, is to only have each priest shield themselves I did a similar thing running 4 ret + 1 prot w/ kings and it really turns out that the tank doesn't need the shields, it was the rets that had survivability issues due to all of the group damage spikes. Now I just have them all kings themselves and it goes much smoother. Given all the atonements on your tank he'd be pretty much invincible outside of one-shot mythic+ mechanics.

Very interesting, yes I do have survivability issues with the priests mainly due to not being able to heal them while moving. I never thought of shielding the priests instead but now that you're saying it, that makes sense. Thanks!

Yay I finished my first mythic ever in Neltharion Lair. Wiped 3x for the last boss but finally got it. I also gave a try at HoV but could not get passed Odyn's add that keeps casting aoe faster and faster. I could not take him down fast enough or silence him. Atonement heal is definitely the strongest point of the team. For the God King, none of my toons moved, I just dps'd at ~140k and waited for the fight to end. But once there is a fight requiring a burst of DPS to avoid massive damage, that's where I just can't do anything. Priests are soooo weak. Also, with that DPS, not sure I'll be able to beat any timer. Oh well...