Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default prot pally & vengeance dh

On a single computer setup, how hard would it be to multibox a prot pally and a vengeance dh in raid? I am a top player on both ranking in the top 100s across all fights. Just thinking about splitting them between two licenses and playing both. I do have 2 keyboards if need be. I know playing two of the same class is simple enough, but not sure about 2 different ones.
    Last edited by Xiodrade : 01-26-2017 at 03:50 PM

I would say it should be fairly easy if you use IsBoxer. But not having multiboxed before there will be a learning curve for you.

I have not played a DH but even if you have to micro-manage its rotation the prot pali is easy enough you could drive from the DH.

Vengeance DH seems to be pretty easy to macro (especially with the @player modifier for ground-target abilities) on mine, though I'm only up to ~103 so far. I don't see why they'd be a problem playing together. That said...

"Top Player" on a tank is extremely hard to measure as I'm not aware of a statistic for "positioned the boss correctly" or "loose mobs aggro delay" that is captured in any of the stat sites. If you have a fight like twin emperors where positioning both is important, is that something you can manage in a raid setting? You'll have to decide whether you can meet your obligations as two tanks.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)