Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default 5 Hunters Neltharion's Lair Level 6

I know I said in my last video that there probably would be some time before my next video, because I'm not gaming much at the moment.

But I'm having much fun with my hunters, and I'm going to try finding the time to at least push a high m+ each week for a nice weekly chest reward.

Before I used to have a lot of materials to choose from when making my videos, and I'd probably choose something where the whole run just went perfect with no wipes, mistakes etc. But I can't be very picky now, so here is a level 6 Neltharion's Lair (and also my first attempt ever on +6). This dungeon was also one of the few remaining of me to post a video of with my 5 hunters.

My performance is far from optimal, which is to be expected when spending hardly any time gaming. Neltharion's lair also has some trash which just ignores threat, making it quite difficult for a team without a healer. But I still manage to complete the dungeon easily within the 2 chest-timer.

This definitely proves that 5 BM hunter is a powerful team, even more so after the buffs in 7.1.5.

Really nice going, I went off Hunters for a bit, but to be honest they win out with all the buffs, (pets just got another 10% dmg buff) and great aoe, and of course cannot be beaten for mobility.

What ilvl are they at and especially the weapon? Oh and have you tried volley yet?

My fresh 110 hunter could out dps my Aff lock who had 40 item lvl higher.. was a sad day lol
    Last edited by Andreauk : 01-26-2017 at 11:17 AM

i did my 1st beat the time on a +2 on DhT with 5 hunters was great fun to do!

i tried so hard to play lock's but there just useless in most stuff i might do 2 locks with the disc grp as a 2nd grp.

Nice going man! These videos help keep me motivated to play =P. I have shelved the locks for hunters as well. I wanted them to work out so bad and in someways they have surpassed my expectations. The lock pets just aren't strong enough to tank mythic+. I feel like i'm constantly casting them instead of bursting. Hunter pets however barely ever die and i have huge burst windows.

So ill ride this hunter train till the wheels fall off i suspect. Have you tried any kara bosses?

Looking forward to your next vid!

Also i got the legendary legs and man are they amazing. I need 4 more pair of these things.
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Really nice going, I went off Hunters for a bit, but to be honest they win out with all the buffs, (pets just got another 10% dmg buff) and great aoe, and of course cannot be beaten for mobility.

What ilvl are they at and especially the weapon? Oh and have you tried volley yet?

My fresh 110 hunter could out dps my Aff lock who had 40 item lvl higher.. was a sad day lol
    Average equipped Ilvl: 863.2
    Average Weapon Ilvl: 884.8

I have not yet tried volley, this recording and most of my last online-time was before you mentioned it. Will hopefully log on this weekend tho

Hunter is the stuff yeah. Multiboxing or not, they have been my favorite class in both WoD and now as it turns out in Legion also. The mobility and the abilitys that don't even need you to face the target is just so nice.

Great work again am loving your vids. They are my reference source if I find any boss difficult . Any plans for a Maw of Souls vid? Tried Mythic last night for the first time on any difficulty and am struggling on Helya. Is a pain because the rest of the place is a faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    i did my 1st beat the time on a +2 on DhT with 5 hunters was great fun to do!

i tried so hard to play lock's but there just useless in most stuff i might do 2 locks with the disc grp as a 2nd grp.
    Yeah BM hunter is really nice at the moment. Nice job on the +2 DHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Nice going man! These videos help keep me motivated to play =P. I have shelved the locks for hunters as well. I wanted them to work out so bad and in someways they have surpassed my expectations. The lock pets just aren't strong enough to tank mythic+. I feel like i'm constantly casting them instead of bursting. Hunter pets however barely ever die and i have huge burst windows.

So ill ride this hunter train till the wheels fall off i suspect. Have you tried any kara bosses?

Looking forward to your next vid!

Also i got the legendary legs and man are they amazing. I need 4 more pair of these things.
    Thanks, and I'm glad they do that
    Too bad that the lock pets are not fit for m+.

I have not tried Kara yet, might do it sometime soon.

I don't have any of the legendary leggings, but I do have 3 with the helmet which helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Great work again am loving your vids. They are my reference source if I find any boss difficult . Any plans for a Maw of Souls vid? Tried Mythic last night for the first time on any difficulty and am struggling on Helya. Is a pain because the rest of the place is a faceroll.
    Helya is by far the most difficult boss for 5 hunters. Even surviving to phase 2 can sometimes be hard if you are unlucky with the various AoE. I'm thinking that one will probably need enough survivability to make it to p2 in a good shape, and to ensure a kill you may want to burst her before first submerge. Surviving to a second submerge in p2 will require some perfect AoE avoidance, and possibly some raw luck.

I'm going in there now, just a regular mythic. Will see how it goes