Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default FTL randomly breaks?

I've been using jamba and isboxer for a very long time now and since the latest isboxer / jamba release I've noticed my existing config has some oddball problem with the /follow {FTL} command. Or basically any {FTL} command doesn't work.

This is how I do it:

Code:
    /jamba-follow snw
    /cleartarget
    /target {FTL}
    /follow {FTL}
    /p hi
    That's the /follow {FTL} map in Wow 41 macro set. I modified it to clear current target and target FTL. For the purposes of testing I also added the /p hi command so I could see if control was passing through the macro which it does.

I removed all 42 config keys and macro sets from my config (just to test if something was conflicting). That didn't fix it either.

When I switch characters all I call is Always On > Jamba Master.

I have turned off all addons except isboxer and jamba. Same problem. When I switch characters or sometimes when loading a new zone it just randomly breaks. Nothing but /p hi happens and I suspect {FTL} is just returning an empty string which would cause /follow and /target to fail.

If I toggle slots then it sometimes will appear to repair the FTL string as then follow and target do what they're supposed to do.

I would share my config but it's too big for the free pastebin offering =/

At the moment I suspect the problem is in isboxer somewhere as disabling the jamba addon didn't fix it either.

Pastebin parts re-added:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    Last edited by MadMilitia : 01-23-2017 at 02:18 PM

Just pasting this here as I fixed the problem.

My TOGGLES-SLOT keymap purpose was to change jamba master and disable DPS rotation keys so I could keep DPS going on others while I did something else on the current window (kite, mechanics, etc).

I found that the JambaMaster wow macro was the root cause. Basically if you're using the Jamba addon to auto switch on change and then this follows via isboxer, something gets screwed up. Not sure what but removing the wow macro /jamba-team iammaster all (JambaMaster) from my TOGGLES-SLOT fixed this one.

Recursion errors are painful to find at times. :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Think this is more a isboxer problam then a jamba one. But hell knows if it still did it after you truned off jamba then well. Somthing is massed up in isba