Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 41

so far even on hc that is just as easy btw, av got nothing the cort yard after the 1st 3 bosses is the best place to farm i hear, they are many LFG groups framing that i guess you could join one to get the ID? and then use that. am not sure how raidID work anymore.

Has anyone tried to kill that first boss? Also, im not sure how the loot works.. there were clumps of trash that dropped nothing for me and some that did.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I have gotten 4 885 belts and a 890 belt so far farming heroic trash with my 5 guardian druids :O, i have a lockout saved passed chronomatic anomoly and have been using that, So far i have sold the 890 belt for 130k and 2 of the 885 belts for 60k each

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Has anyone tried to kill that first boss?
    I tried with 5x pali tanks, got him down to about 90%. Feels like I need dedicated heals, but unlikely to beat enrage timer in any case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezreck View Post
    I have gotten 4 885 belts and a 890 belt so far farming heroic trash with my 5 guardian druids :O, i have a lockout saved passed chronomatic anomoly and have been using that, So far i have sold the 890 belt for 130k and 2 of the 885 belts for 60k each
    I was on normal, I will try heroic and see what I can do.

I don't need the gold from selling in AH, its just the gear I want.
    Last edited by JohnGabriel : 01-21-2017 at 03:47 PM

Just pulled another 885 Cloak and 885 Leather belt after about 30min if work,

Ah, I was on normal. I'll go back on Heroic and see what the numbers are.

Early morning is the only easy time to level a new team though, so I have to parcel my time appropriately
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

I don't have a lockout after the first boss. Clearing up to him on Heroic I still averaged one piece per run (well, maybe .8 or .9 per run).

Sheepishly, I'll admit the first round of clearing I did on Normal--I didn't think Heroic was available haha. This is *much* better money for time spent than herbing.

I've done several clears up to the first boss on heroic with my 5 pallies. Got a few greens as a reward so far!

Remember that I'm running 20 toons, so I get 20 rolls on the personal loot table vice 5, 10, or whatever.

Tried again on 25 man heroic, trash was as easy as normal. With my 5 pali tank team I managed an 895 plate belt.

I'll probably run it from time to time when I am bored for the gear to equip. Doesn't seem worth it for AH gold with just a team of 5.