Close
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 41

Yeah, I'm averaging like 5-7 minute runs with .8 pieces per run. That's cash.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Hey guys and gals, thanks for the feedback

I encouraged myself and headed into this raid dungeon with 10 Paladins. Had a few runs which resulted one 900 hc titanforged cloak, and a 885 hc plate belt. (I had the dungeon mode set to heroic by accident but I don't mind )

The trash was quite easy indeed; Only mob I had trouble with was the acid scorpion, which throws a lot of acid on the ground, and the damage ticks quite fast. With 10 IWT toons running around they took quite a bit of that damage. Gladly there is no corpse run, the dead characters just spawn back to start of the dungeon

My team now at around 850, gave this a go (1x HolyPal / 4x BloodDK).

Was hard work and managed to get through with only 1 wipe (acid). Will try a few more runs and see if it's worth while for the gear, my ilvl lets me down a bit but still managed to clear it!

Sounds like the only ones enjoying this have 10+ toons. The droprate is terrible for me with 5, its also taking a bit longer than 5-7 minutes.

Going to keep running it to gear up though, the gear is nice. I hope they don't nerf it.

I'm tempted to transfer my DHs to my other bnet account..or just fire up/upgrade the 3 i dont use on my main bnet..that would give me 8
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    The droprate is terrible for me with 5, its also taking a bit longer than 5-7 minutes.
    What is your current ilvl at?

I only did one run to see if I could do it and not been back, am tempted to give it a play session to see if anything drops as to me the gear is as good as a legendary'ish

I did this in the morning trying it with 1 pally and 4 DK for an hour cleared it 8 times all ILVL around 870 and did not get 1 piece of BOE epic

The trash was easy wish more items would drop to make it worth while

So who has had drops as a 5 man team? And what are you running I've tried 10 man heroic would 25 man make any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    So who has had drops as a 5 man team? And what are you running I've tried 10 man heroic would 25 man make any difference?
    Normal and hc are both flex. 10-30 mylic is 25 might be a good try i could not do this as i have a few cross realm toons.

When I put that i900 cape on auction for 320,000g I thought no-one would ever pay that much for one gear item. Happy to see I was wrong. After AH cut I received 304k for such a little effort.

My 10 paladins are fresh, but they are all protection specced.
    Average item levels barely 800 on each.