Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 22

Default 5 Hunters Darkheart Thicket Level 5

After a break for almost a month I decided to log on my hunters and see how 7.1.5 affected BM hunter.
    Before this I warmed up with a regular mythic to get me a key, and then a CoS Level 2. I beat that with 3 chests and upgraded to this level 5 DHT key with Teeming.
    Since BM hunter according to patch notes got slightly buffed (although the biggest buffs were on the talents / abilities I do not use anyway), I decided to try this level 5 keystone.

Anyway this run went surprisingly well. I only really messed up once, and was close to a wipe. I made a 2-chest timer, with not so far off the 3-chest timer. Had I played correctly and also not slacked so much, 3 chest-timer would have been doable.

Invisibility pot can be used in this dungeon to skip a lot of trash. But I did not bother with that. Besides, I did not want to have my prolonged power pots on cooldown for the Dresaron fight (which has to be done without hero)

I'm probably not going to be playing much more until 7.2 arrives. That's why I made sure to record this and make a video, since there have not and will not be many more of those for a while

Yeah the envy is real from me. Your on demand burst dps is insane. What ilvl are your hunters?

Nice job and great video as usual!
    5x Hunter-Avoïd, Avoîd, Avoìd, Avôid, Avöid--Bleeding Hollow server
    If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Fall For Anything!

Very solid group, thanks for the video. I like all the dps.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    Very solid group, thanks for the video. I like all the dps.
    The dps for BM hunter is very strong in my opinion. Looking at logs compared to other classes BM hunter is supposedly low. But considering that we can dps while moving, and most abilities also without even facing the target, it's very easy to keep the dps going all the time.

some nice dps buffs coming with the reset i think this is going to make the group really really nice. looking about a basic 50% dmg increase on the 2 main attacks.

Beast Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Yeah the envy is real from me. Your on demand burst dps is insane. What ilvl are your hunters?

Nice job and great video as usual!
    Thx
    My current equipped Ilvl average is 861.4

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    some nice dps buffs coming with the reset i think this is going to make the group really really nice. looking about a basic 50% dmg increase on the 2 main attacks.

Beast Mastery

Great more dps, kill them bosses even faster

Wonder if that increase to Cobra Shot will make the lvl 15 talent Way of the Cobra worth using over dire stable...

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post

Beast Mastery

When will the fixes go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    When will the fixes go live?
    Pretty sure that these went live on last Tuesday
    Multiboxing since WoW:BC - MY YOUTUBE!

Fired up some hunters over the weekend to check them out. You can instantly feel the power hunters bring to the tablet right from the first dungeon you walk into. Albeit low level.

How do you handle healing, and do you use the pet with spirit mend for another heal?
    Would dropping 1 hunter for a healer be a bad idea?
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz