Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Mouse Broadcasting Stopped Working?

Hey guys!

Earlier today I was playing around with ISBoxer for the first time, and mouse broadcasting was working just fine... All I did was run around town, open some quests, etc.

I then closed everything down, created a second character set, and suddenly when I logged into my original one, mouse broadcasting wouldn't work. I've shut down my pc, come back, and it's still "broken".

When I hit the broadcasting toggle, it says "Broadcasting: ON", but the cursor doesn't appear in my other windows anymore.

Am I missing something simple?

Thanks all!

If you're just getting started anyway, the quickest and easiest solution is to do File, Clear, let it clear everything out, and then run the Quick Setup Wizard again. This gets you back to a known-good state, at least until you start making changes again.

As far as what you're missing, running the Quick Setup Wizard again should not interfere with the first team's broadcasting, so presumably you may have been using an older configuration, or altered something else in your config. We could verify by seeing your profile if you want. http://isboxer.com/wiki/Configuration_Sharing
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks for the quick response! I deleted the team, and remade them. I noticed my second team was still working with broadcasting, so I'm sure remaking the first one will fix the issue. About to login again.