Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default 74-year old multiboxer!

Came accross this video on reddit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPiBrIXCiQE
    Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comm...over_17_years/

Guy has been playing Asheron's Call for 17 years, and the servers will shut down at the end of this month. When I noticed his setup it looked like multiboxing, but in the reddit threat his granddaughter mentions it.

Thought it was kinda cool.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Ha, not counting my brother's kids, the average gamer age in my family is approaching 50. And my retired mom is one of the two ISBoxer-based multiboxers.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I admire people who stay with the first MMO they played. I think a lot of us go back and visit our first love from time to time ( EQ1 for me ) Imagine when they shut that down ( if they ever do ).. I feel for him! I tried AC when it first came out..it never caught on.. i found DAoC and stayed with that until WoW.

Ill be 52 this Saturday.. my aunt and uncle play WoW and they are in their mid 60s.. I'm sure ill be playing games/MMOs until I die.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

"A time that I could call my own."

Fantastic stuff

I played AC back in the day. Checked it out again a couple years ago before turbine shut it down and even found someone still playing that I knew from back in 99-00.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I admire people who stay with the first MMO they played. I think a lot of us go back and visit our first love from time to time ( EQ1 for me ) Imagine when they shut that down ( if they ever do ).. I feel for him! I tried AC when it first came out..it never caught on.. i found DAoC and stayed with that until WoW.

Ill be 52 this Saturday.. my aunt and uncle play WoW and they are in their mid 60s.. I'm sure ill be playing games/MMOs until I die.

I just hit 58 and I loved AC, still playing eq1 and Wow!

Happy B-Day early~