Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Jamba Fight Master Change 5.1.7

hey,

Due to the Shading (phasing) problems when you use a Taxi i been debugging when you all enter a zone at the same time and there is multiple copy's of the zone up at the same time. using TCP viewer you can see when you change WoW realms ip's and other stuff.

i have found that shading will always go for a group 1st, but this is not 100% true when you use a taxi at land at the same time. it seems the clients at the server (mostly your master client) will always show that char at the fight Point and even though you can see its following you (sometimes) it can mass up healing addons and stuff as your client really thinks its still at that point.

You can now change this your self in the options no need to change the code.

Thanks for you time and help on this matter.

EDIT:24/1/17 This is not going to be released with 5.2 and is going to be released with the 5.1.x group

2nd i have added a Slider so you can change the time your self if you set it to 0 then it disable it.
    Last edited by ebony : 01-24-2017 at 10:27 AM Reason: Release information

I'll test this in a little while after this raid. I get the FP phase quite a bit.

I've been noticing this issue with taxi, fantastic that you've taken a look at steps to resolve

Thanks for the testing this added changes, going to be released soon.

Love it. I believe I've phased once since I started using it.

And just the idea of it has helped me with lots of other places where I purposely now stop my team and let the main go ahead to preempt the phasing.

Thanks very much.