Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Patch 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Ellay View Post
    That's pretty good dps when potions and drums are used. Do you have a rotation or just spam the abilities?
    I use a two step spam in isboxer. 1st press sends button 1 to all, 2nd press sends shift+1 through 7 to all. I place my abilities on my hotbars in order of priority. I have all my long cooldown skills on separate hotkeys.

I have not given any thought to my stats on gear yet, i just use the highest item level. I never use flasks, I'm sure i have some items not enchanted, but most my stuff is enchanted, but with the cheaper versions.
    Last edited by Lyonheart : 01-11-2017 at 10:34 PM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    I know its not really enough time yet to tell, but here are logs

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12

Hunters are dead last mythic raiding, all three specs.

For tanks, Prot paladin pulls out ahead
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ss=Non-Healers

Even the best tank is well below the worst DPS, doing half the DPS we may start having trouble with our all tank teams. If you change to show only normal or LFR logs, the ranks change a bit but tanks still do only half the DPS.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...s&difficulty=1
    Did tanks get nerfed or did dps get buffed? Hopefully the latter...
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Did tanks get nerfed or did dps get buffed? Hopefully the latter...
    Both for the most part. My DPS on both went way up. ( Paladins anyway ). Im going to run my DHs through a mythic tonight to see how the buffs effected them, Both specs got nice buffs.

Blood DKs are pretty awesome now (they were already), if you are used to tank rotating to spread damage from bosses (you should) then its as simple as leveling them.

once you make it past the 860 ilvl mark, they start to get pretty broken, and at 875+ they are just crazy, the DPS they can dish out is just unreal. easily bursting over 5+ mill with no CDs over the whole team compared to the meager 3m prot palas can do, and that's using their cds. and you can pull even bigger packs.

and if you are just plain lazy and don't feel like rotating tanks, you can spec into mark. it stacks... that's 15% of you max health on every swing by the boss. when you add that to a basic DPS rotation and all the absorbs and passive self healing, that means your tank is now immortal.

Affli looks like the new 5x DPS team to get, BM is nice and all but their self healing is laughable unless you get the healing pants. if things remain the same, by the end of this first tier affli will be able to do mythic + with the same ease hunters could do the old WoD Mythics.

and i see noone mentioned the BIGGEST change on this patch...

pvp world quests can reward BoA Honor Marks... that's HUGE if you are into Transmog. since the marks are BOA and get them on all chars, then you can trade and unlock the mog on a single char and get it on all characters.

just make sure you DON'T engage on pvp on the pvp areas... you risk geting ported/banned. (all pvp world quests can be completed without engaging on pvp.)

Was also working on a Druid(Tank) 3x Enhance Shaman and Druid(Resto) team that felt decently strong but after the patch Shaman dps has taken a bit of a noticeable dip. Combined with the fact it's tough to find a team as strong as Prot Paladins with their heals, even a dedicated healer doesn't feel as strong.

Working through the different comps out there, still trying to find that hidden gem, or maybe it's been uncovered already.
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

My prot war + 3*BM and MW seemed to be better than switching the resto shaman in. Not sure yet maybe it's the 20ilvl deficit talking or maybe MW is just way better a dedicated healer for multiboxing.

I do know a lot of the mechanics feel more anti-ranged than ever. Like covering over 3/4ths the room. Nothing as cheap as grimrail 2nd boss yet though.

My 5-prot DPS went up pretty noticeably from around 110-140 to 160-180k as far as I can tell in tonight's world quest stuff. Not tried a solo boss yet.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by CMKCot View Post
    Blood DKs are pretty awesome now (they were already), if you are used to tank rotating to spread damage from bosses (you
    just make sure you DON'T engage on pvp on the pvp areas... you risk geting ported/banned. (all pvp world quests can be completed without engaging on pvp.)
    I try to avoid PvP as much as possible anyway, but since when would it be bannable?

Quote Originally Posted by makubox View Post
    I try to avoid PvP as much as possible anyway, but since when would it be bannable?

You wont be banned! i have done many of those quests, I only kill people when they engage me, but have killed plenty. Banning people for PvPing in a PvP area? lol ok

Theres a boxer on my server that camps the GY everytime there is a pvp WQ up.